Deathicnarnat

Nov 7, 2019
Good news. I think I managed to fix the gallery as well as unlock all images :)

I attached the "00gallery.rpy" file. Put it in <game's folder>/renpy/common. But first, save a copy of the original file, just in case.

Gallery crashed because the path to arrow buttons was incorrect.

Even with the official "cheat" some images may have been locked. It turns out there were more functions evaluating whether an image was unlocked. I edited them to return True and it seems to have worked.
how do i download the attached file it keep opening a new window and not letting my download it?

Sep 13, 2020
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.30] [Winterlook] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.12GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (142MB):MEGA Workupload
Compressed version for LINUX (146MB):MEGA Workupload
Compressed version for MAC (140MB):MEGA Workupload

Update patch v0.29>v0.30 (15MB):MEGA Workupload
*This patch is unofficial and untested and it might not even work at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
For some reason still said 0.29 when I used the update patch using Mega link. I followed the instructions by the t and copied the folder contents to the game folder. Be nice if it was like the old update .rpa file instead then I could use unren and it would work like a charm! Any help is appreciated. If I can not get it to work I'll just download the compressed version to save space then use my save files.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
For some reason still said 0.29 when I used the update patch using Mega link. I followed the instructions by the t and copied the folder contents to the game folder. Be nice if it was like the old update .rpa file instead then I could use unren and it would work like a charm! Any help is appreciated. If I can not get it to work I'll just download the compressed version to save space then use my save files.
Hey! Check pm! :)

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
I decided to keep my saves and unren.bat and just download the updated compressed version.

Reactions: DearLegend37

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
when will we see some love for grace?
there's just one scene on romance path and then nothing else no repeat scene no pregnancy...nothing like c'mon

Lucci

Sep 25, 2017
this is my mod. Simply, the player will get the red underlined items when clicked, each time equals 10 items.
Download file and copy it to the game folder. Don't forget to extract the .rpa file first

cheats shelter.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mdaemon and SenPC

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
this is my mod. Simply, the player will get the red underlined items when clicked, each time equals 10 items.
Download file and copy it to the game/script folder. Don't forget to extract the .rpa file first

View attachment 1200841
Does it make it so the game sees it as bought.
Talking about the shot, is it considered the same as buying it otherwise it does not count for being able to use on other NPC's.
A few updates ago cheating them only allowed for MC to use and did not count for NPC's story wise.
https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-30-winterlook.24888/page-56#post-2794320

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the weekly bandit visit ? I can't seam to get it to trigger the events of 0.30 I've done is jay gave birth Mia gave birth Elin gave birth Tiffany gave birth I did the scene wit grace and Mia and chose mb for Mia I got some fruit/veg from grace and took it to the shelter and gave it to the mother and she made a meal not sure what else I have to do.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger the weekly bandit visit ? I can't seam to get it to trigger the events of 0.30 I've done is jay gave birth Mia gave birth Elin gave birth Tiffany gave birth I did the scene wit grace and Mia and chose mb for Mia I got some fruit/veg from grace and took it to the shelter and gave it to the mother and she made a meal not sure what else I have to do.
Hmm.. Have you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes