ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hmm.. Have you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been to the military base I've added a machine gun to my car I've told the sherif guy to arm everyone I've done up to Armoury event 3 I've got more weapons and used the android's idea for defence I also used the mother to cure Lucy so she is still part spider but she can talk ive upgraded Tiffany's house house and I killed the fake doctor

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Sep 11, 2018
Does it still work because the mod maker said it should work on all new updates.
Known Issue: For some reason at some point the dev stopped using all the different variables for the characters and just used their first name in the scene's code instead so you get the MC calling Angela by her name instead of mom, etc. I'll probably make another version later to fix those scenes but I think I'll wait after next version to see if anything breaks first. :LUL:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The mod still works fine and was never buggy.

Even with angela the PC says mom in scenes with her.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
how do i build the armory it wont give me the option
In my case, when they visit the town after first encounter with the bandits, i reject the offer and after that i accept it, then appears Tom with the idea of the armory, it just suddenly appears as a preparation of Tom just in case in low profile.
I've been to the military base I've added a machine gun to my car I've told the sherif guy to arm everyone I've done up to Armoury event 3 I've got more weapons and used the android's idea for defence I also used the mother to cure Lucy so she is still part spider but she can talk ive upgraded Tiffany's house house and I killed the fake doctor
Interesting, i just carefully secure all the routes to be romance in harem mode, selected Tom to obtain grenades and first aid kits instead of sister or sheriff girl because with the sister she obtain a shotgun and a sniper weapon and with the sheriff girl just obtain military armor. Yes, i selected to have everyone armed (Idk how there is people who thinks that arms are bad). I used the android idea because the rest sucks a lot in comparison, and because Oscar never leave the shelter i ended use him to cure Lucy to have a humanoid form. I upgraded Tiffany's House too and the fake doctor recieve the same treatment as Perry and his gang, exile... After visit for the first time the Bandit's Camp, i selected to use screwdriver to sabotage slowly their fuel. To upgrade the car i selected the machine gun, because the rocket launcher sound good but if it fails it would be troublesome and maybe there would not be much charges for it, and the other option to upgrade just the car armor to look as a tank without weapons seems a bit like waste...

Last edited:

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
Are any specific scenes locked/blocked from the harem route

I played this game a lot I was curious because I always play the harem route but never get all seem to unlock everything. So at my wit's end, I was curious if I really only have to play all routes to unlock everything

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are any specific scenes locked/blocked from the harem route

I played this game a lot I was curious because I always play the harem route but never get all seem to unlock everything. So at my wit's end, I was curious if I really only have to play all routes to unlock everything
There are 2 routes to go for the harem route, MB and romance.
If you go romance you will not unlock MB pics and if you go MB you will not unlock romance pics.
To unlock everything you must play twice, once on the MB route and once on the Romance route.

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
There are 2 routes to go for the harem route, MB and romance.
If you go romance you will not unlock MB pics and if you go MB you will not unlock romance pics.
To unlock everything you must play twice, once on the MB route and once on the Romance route.
Thanks! So I was just being a dumbass

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone give me some advice? What is the best work to give to every one? I mean the family one.
Kira = bodyguard or city patrol?
Angela = city medic?
Melissa = singer or musician (sorry for me bad english)?
I know that you can give also other work, but i do not wanna see Melissa do prostitution, so... i think for her i can choice only musician?
I wanna do safe choice, i don't want to leave them with other men.
So can someone give me some advice?
Thank you

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Hi guys can someone give me some advice? What is the best work to give to every one? I mean the family one.
Angela = city medic?
I know that you can give also other work, but i do not wanna see Melissa do prostitution, so... i think for her i can choice only musician?
Thank you
I don't have any idea from my own point of view... In my perspective (not something that i tested in-game), a bodyguard could make uncomfortable the citizens because they would see the MC as an insecure guy who only worry for himself, for me better option was put Kira on city patrol besides her friend (the redhead with lens) is pretty insecure to be a sheriff so with Kira there along side of her the better. Angela as a secretary for me is pointless, in the Mayor's Office literally there's nothing to do, she was a doctor before and she'll do fine now (in fact as a assistant to the "doctor" she discover the truth behind of him quickly). Melissa... I think she could just help in the bar as MC sometimes does, but her real talent is as singer/musician so i just put her into that to make the citizens remember to old times and the old culture. Take note, i do not know if those i selected were good choices, i just think on them as if where taken into a real situation, i couldn't respect a leader if by the minor menace just run to take a bodyguard in a situation when the society is reconstructing, many people can just count by themselves, just think in the sheriff, she's all by herself in that charge and the mayor have a personal bodyguard... Seriously?...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Angela = city medic?
Thank you
Well, first of all, if you want to see all the scenes you will need to save and do both paths. If you are asking if it has any consequences, no, I don't think it matters plot-wise. And if you are asking what I chose, my opinion is similar to HentaiGamerN00b. The city needs a solid police force given how you meet bandits everywhere and for now we have the redhead that was too afraid to finally take care of bandits, the ones that we can shoot, imprison or banish, you know who I'm talking about. Also, we don't really have internal problems, someone that might want to attack the mayor (us), so a bodyguard is pointless. About Angela, secretary is mostly useless, seriously, what is your work about other than making decisions? You don't go through all the bureaucracy we do in today's world, so so it's a pointless job. Also, I didn't trust John, after all he is an outsider, I wanted my family member, someone I trust, have the power of being a city doctor. You know, all the gossips people say, medical information and of course the importance when making decision as an "influential citizen". And Melissa, I can't chose. She was nice as a singer/street performer/you know what I mean, we needed something to keep people in check and motivated, but at the same Jay has no successor, if we made Melissa inherit her bar she would be another influential citizen that is loyal to us. You know, I think I should explain, I'm basing the "influential citizen" thing around the fact that we needed Jay's (bar owner), John's (doctor) and Elin's (sheriff) approval to become the mayor. I would probably keep her as the helper in bar based on logical decision, but I see the reasons behind her becoming a singer.

Lord Valerian

Apr 27, 2020
I cant seem to trigger the bandit leader scene in the new update, I'm sure I did everything right tho. Could it be like a random bug or is there some special condition to proceed?

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes