noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
I Entered the cave and had sex with lucy but now I cannot go there again it always says "There is no way you are returning to this monster cave." and after the greenhouse event I cannot go to the garage it always says "You notice that the garage is locked and she might need some time to deal with the aftermath of what happened at the greenhouse." and also I cannot do the foursome event vaginally(only anal and throatfuck events are visible). any suggestions for these 3 problems?

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
I Entered the cave and had sex with lucy but now I cannot go there again it always says "There is no way you are returning to this monster cave." and after the greenhouse event I cannot go to the garage it always says "You notice that the garage is locked and she might need some time to deal with the aftermath of what happened at the greenhouse." and also I cannot do the foursome event vaginally(only anal and throatfuck events are visible). any suggestions for these 3 problems?
Lucy raping MC scene doesn't have a corruption route yet that's why you can't progress with it yet. Mia corruption route wasn't fully implemented in last update due to artwork not being ready. You can only do anal and throatfuck in corruption route. Vaginal is only available in romance route. There are a lot of locations in the game that are underutilized for sex scenes and options in my opinion.

Reactions: noctarima

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
would there be an option to sissify Oscar in later updates or planned?

Dunno if this has been suggeted before and I know not everyone likes it but would be cool

Reactions: klebin

Thelolz385

Mar 11, 2018
She doesn't have one. Mandisa has handjob, blowjob, and depending if you choose the dom or sub option she will fuck you squatting or lay prone and you will fuck her.
well i tried the corruption Route and the romance route both but cant get the squatting position for mandisa

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes