Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
well i tried the corruption Route and the romance route both but cant get the squatting position for mandisa
Mandisa doesn't have a corruption route yet. Her default route is romance and it's broken down into dom or sub choices. If you want to get her squatting position you have to choose the sub choices.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
hey guys do you know anything abbout the next update ?
Updates usually drop at the end of the month around the 25th if something unexpected happens the dev drop the update early around the 15th partly incomplete like the last update with Mia's corruption route artwork not being finished.

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Hey I just had a thought involving the settlement defence, if you told Grace to put her plants around the border would they count in the defence cuz I don't remember seeing anything about it later on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

V2k9999

Oct 30, 2020
How can i unlock pics for gallery :
-For Kira:
*The 4some scence (last pic, the MC slit off)
* The brothel scence: miss 2 pic ( bare and condom)
- For Melisa:
* the shower scence ( one pic when she about 3 or 4 in that scence)

May be it a bug ( i use android version), i tried everyway but nothing change

Thanks

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
some scenes cant unlock? maybe because of the incest mod?

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I can't seem to get the new scene with the bandit leader in the new update. I've done all the armory jobs, added the machine gun to the car, given everyone else jobs, etc. I've been to the bandit camp every day for 10+ days. What am I missing?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Are you able to move in with Angela and sleep together in a room instead of having to request it every time?

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
I can't seem to get the new scene with the bandit leader in the new update. I've done all the armory jobs, added the machine gun to the car, given everyone else jobs, etc. I've been to the bandit camp every day for 10+ days. What am I missing?
You have to visit her 3 times and sleep with her for titty fuck scene. You need to pay attention to the guard and Jenny's dialog as it changes the more you visit her.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think I already know the answer to this question, but just in case: There's no way to influence or change the sex of the babies that are born, right? To choose between sons or daughters?

• Sad
Reactions: _Maou_
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes