RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
No just a Futa option. As the Dev said on patreon he is open to suggestions but if they don't fit the story he wants they won't be added. Newhalf is the term for shemales in Japan. Every artist does it differently in hentai. Just like how lots of hentai has vampire in the title and people get confused when they see a succubus as vampire is different in Japan. There's nothing to mod unless he's gonna learn to copy the art style and redraw sex scenes, code new script and ect. I remember coming across someone asking for a mod to remove religion from a character in another game because it bothered him and the post started like this and stupidly escalated because he couldn't let it go or move on to another game. This is trivial issue but if it bothers you I'd recommend either ignoring the character or playing something else as not every game is for everybody.
No, it's not that big of a deal. I just choose the female option for her instead. I'm not sure what the details are as far as what his plans may be with the mod. The religion kink bothers me too because of traumatic childhood experiences. I actually went through and edited the text for the entirety of Lust Epidemic just to tone that aspect of it down because I loved the rest of the game so much XD

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
I don't remember what the outcome is if Real John does it instead let me know thanks.
Choosing the real John and Angela does the exact same thing

There's nothing to mod unless he's gonna learn to copy the art style and redraw sex scenes, code new script and ect.
Well I did code some new script and "etc" but there are enough pics where her pussy is hidden by her balls so no need to redraw anything. The mod is in my signature if you're interested

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Choosing the real John and Angela does the exact same thing

Well I did code some new script and "etc" but there are enough pics where her pussy is hidden by her balls so no need to redraw anything. The mod is in my signature if you're interested
Ah ok thanks I couldn't remember. I like futa content so I'm not interested in the shemale mod myself but somebody I was talking to on the last few pages was looking for your mod though. I do like the incest, job change, name change, repeatable pregnancy scenes, alter can count, and the choice outcome reveal though. This really can really help new people with the can grind and collecting all job scenes in different routes. Good job I'd recommend getting this on the front page of the thread if possible.

Robo1424

May 31, 2019
I am sorry for asking if this was already answered, but is there any way of unlocking the gallery on the phone like there is on pc

Reactions: Aibek

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To improve quality of the game :WaitWhat:
Well if you want to pay the 1000's of dollars to make the images to make the animations then it may get done.

Any where from around 3,000 to well over 10,000 to make all scenes animated, may 2-4 times that amount.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Well if you want to pay the 1000's of dollars to make the images to make the animations then it may get done.
Any where from around 3,000 to well over 10,000 to make all scenes animated, may 2-4 times that amount.
??What??
There are lots of VN games like this that have animations!
Try "Callisto" for Example. Great Game, great images and animated sex and better written, IMHO.
There are others too and they don't cost the big $$$$ you claim.
So I don't understand this comment.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017

You realize there are games that have sub 100 patreons and still have pretty good animations?
Besides that, improving quality means more patreons.
Don't get me wrong, i'm not hating on the game and/or the developer (quite the opposite, really) i just don't understeand why a game with 2000+ patreons can't have even some simple animations.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
??What??
Try "Callisto" for Example. Great Game, great images and animated sex and better written, IMHO.
Of course you don't you don't have to pay for each pic now do you.
You think the artist is doing this all for free, how much do you think each one cost and how many do you need to make each scene.

I to would like to see some of the scenes animated but the cost may be to much to pay.

??What??
If it was like Summertime Saga where the dev does all the drawings is one thing but the dev is paying for coding and writing and more.
So it stands for reason with 5 artist and 6 voice actors you have a large budget and to throw more cost to the project cuts into the small profit margin.

Reactions: aklen

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
It wouldn't improve the quality of the game. It would just take much longer to produce.

Animation doesn't mean quality, it just means moving images.

The game already has a high degree of quality, the art used is far better than some other 2d games. And it doesn't need animation to keep that quality.
Are you saying having good animations doesn't improve overall quality of the game? If so that is the opposite of how i view things.
Since this conversation has entered the territory of "everybody has their opinion", let's just agree to disagree.

Reactions: benny7

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Any reason why this game still doesn't have any anymations?
It'd be more effort to make. It's not what the dev wants to do nor the feel they are going for and the buy in for the game isn't that expensive at $15 on steam (on sale now for $11.99: ) and the steam version gets updates at the same time as Patreon but not a monthly subscription. There are many reasons why it's not animated though it's Ren'Py so if you want to animate it yourself as a mod, feel free to do so.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
can't give the book to jay, just doesn't get into the inventory at all, no other option to give it to her either. am i being dumb and missing obvious or is this a bug?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes