Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Well if you want to pay the 1000's of dollars to make the images to make the animations then it may get done.

Any where from around 3,000 to well over 10,000 to make all scenes animated, may 2-4 times that amount.
According to Patreon the monthly contribution is about 10.000 US$ which is quite a bit of money even split between 2 projects.

Reactions: benny7

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
According to Patreon the monthly contribution is about 10.000 US$ which is quite a bit of money even split between 2 projects.
But you fail to take in that patreon takes a part of that and the taxes on it only brings it down to just under 6200 - patreon amount = xxxx.
Now you have more than 11 people you must pay and if it is equal then that is only less than 600 each for doing art for both games. (Only for 11 artis not including the developer, how much should he get???)
Do you think that only 600 a month is enough to add 100's if not 1000's of more images so it can be animated???

Please start thinking about the whole picture instead of 1 number.

Please do not respond because this is the last time I will.

Reactions: LostAtAnchor

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
You have to ask her out on a date when you visit the bar
that's something you can do??? brb
edit: there actually is an option to give it to her now, saying i'm confused is an understatement, yay for blindness i guess? that or a glitch in the matrix, pick wichever
edit 2: thanks btw

Last edited:

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
that's something you can do??? brb
edit: there actually is an option to give it to her now, saying i'm confused is an understatement, yay for blindness i guess? that or a glitch in the matrix, pick wichever
edit 2: thanks btw
No problem you're very welcome

Reactions: wadere

dave4days

Jun 1, 2021
I have gotten stuck after the 2nd bandit confrontation with both romance and mb options. Is there a final battle, or should I have gone with the bandit chief?

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
I have gotten stuck after the 2nd bandit confrontation with both romance and mb options. Is there a final battle, or should I have gone with the bandit chief?
No final confrontation yet so your good. However if you wanted to romance or corrupt Dagger you should have went with her to start a relationship or if not still just to sabotage her camp for final confrontation.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What is the difference between the MB route and the romance with Angela?

I am particularly interested in the brothel situation, in WT I can see that we can hire Angela in a brothel. What role does she play there? (I know what women do in this place, but I want to be sure because it may be different here with her)

Thanks.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
What is the difference between the MB route and the romance with Angela?

I am particularly interested in the brothel situation, in WT I can see that we can hire Angela in a brothel. What role does she play there? (I know what women do in this place, but I want to be sure because it may be different here with her)

Thanks.
Bait-and-switch
Just lure the customers in, lewd stuff only with MC

Reactions: GaRbS and Qmil679

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Got tired of waiting for someone to put the new version here. Here are the links for the window versions.
Windows x32

Windows x64

Changelog:
You can now impregnate Grace and have 4 (2 per route) H scenes with her.
Added new scenes for Corrupted Mia.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I didn't expect the game to be updated so quickly on the original post. Here are the other links.

Mac

Linux

Android

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The gallery is kinda ass, unlocking scenes feels like a chore in this game.

Having a save before every scenes is a MUST cuz you needed to go back & do every variations of that same scene, otherwise it won't be record in the gallery & it will be treat as a black screen.

But if the way to unlock all of those scenes is to make saves before them (to make sure all variations are unlocked), then that'd make the gallery completely pointless cuz you may as well use your saves as the gallery (you get to name your saves too).

And yes I knows about the gallery cheat, but if it's at the point you have to resort to cheat to see everything in the gallery then that'd just prove how worthless this gallery is.

Great game 5/5, gallery is like -1/5

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of S.h.e.l.t.e.r. - An Apocalyptic Tale v0.31.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes