winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
not the characters, just the story, and now because I saw it a while back and it pissed me off but i thought id just let it go but its been digging at me for a while, I'm sure it is just a coincidence but still
So your artist contacted me and I hired another artist? The problem with this, is that I would most likely hire your artist, because as you said, she already did some work on it, so it would cost me almost nothing. Or at least use some of the art you are mentioning, as I can get it for a low price.
As it was already mentioned, this idea is nothing original, just a family surviving an apocalypse. Also, as a game developer you should know, that having an idea is not enough. Many can come up with the same game idea you have, or story elements. The question is - are you the one who can execute it? Less than 1% of the games have such an original plot, players will try it just for that. Usually it is an execution of it.
With a few little tweaks, you can still create the game that was in your head, and who knows? Maybe you will execute it better. But telling that anonymous artist contacted me to make a game, without asking for a job and just wanting to annoy you, and me choosing this over ten other game ideas I have is just silly.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
So your artist contacted me and I hired another artist? The problem with this, is that I would most likely hire your artist, because as you said, she already did some work on it, so it would cost me almost nothing. Or at least use some of the art you are mentioning, as I can get it for a low price.
As it was already mentioned, this idea is nothing original, just a family surviving an apocalypse. Also, as a game developer you should know, that having an idea is not enough. Many can come up with the same game idea you have, or story elements. The question is - are you the one who can execute it? Less than 1% of the games have such an original plot, players will try it just for that. Usually it is an execution of it.
With a few little tweaks, you can still create the game that was in your head, and who knows? Maybe you will execute it better. But telling that anonymous artist contacted me to make a game, without asking for a job and just wanting to annoy you, and me choosing this over ten other game ideas I have is just silly.
I agree with this... for some that will claim ideas I would too but I don't give a shit cause its going to be common at a blink... how we make an idea come to being and making the idea ARE DIFFERENT. you can get water in a plastic cup or a metal cup etc... the idea for a cup in the first place is pretty much the no brainer and who ever came up with that idea bless your 10 fingers you bloody bastard genius :)... also yeah this argument of his is just a variant of a different cup material its not new look up nergal or sirens domain or anybody who is working on survial games they will either include incest or not but the concept is pretty much SURVIVE. all these games are made on a genre that is nowhere close to being identical but the all have a theme so unless material was being stolen from your bloody hard drive no more arguments I rest my case...again... any ideas on when the game is done? like 2020 or something?

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I agree with this... for some that will claim ideas I would too but I don't give a shit cause its going to be common at a blink... how we make an idea come to being and making the idea ARE DIFFERENT. you can get water in a plastic cup or a metal cup etc... the idea for a cup in the first place is pretty much the no brainer and who ever came up with that idea bless your 10 fingers you bloody bastard genius :)... also yeah this argument of his is just a variant of a different cup material its not new look up nergal or sirens domain or anybody who is working on survial games they will either include incest or not but the concept is pretty much SURVIVE. all these games are made on a genre that is nowhere close to being identical but the all have a theme so unless material was being stolen from your bloody hard drive no more arguments I rest my case...again... any ideas on when the game is done? like 2020 or something?
My original idea was to make this a short project, but seeing how much love and support it is getting, I will try to make it much longer. There are a lot of routes and situations that can be explored. I might also include other routes for characters, not only romance and MB, but maybe some bimbofication for example.There will be more freedom of what to do and how, with choices that will affect the game world. I think 2020 or 2021 is a safe bet to release what I currently have in mind. Will be faster if the goal of full-time artist will be reached.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s an enjoyable game. I like it a lot.

I can’t wait to see and play where it develops. :) :coffee:

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
My original idea was to make this a short project, but seeing how much love and support it is getting, I will try to make it much longer. There are a lot of routes and situations that can be explored. I might also include other routes for characters, not only romance and MB, but maybe some bimbofication for example.There will be more freedom of what to do and how, with choices that will affect the game world. I think 2020 or 2021 is a safe bet to release what I currently have in mind. Will be faster if the goal of full-time artist will be reached.
Bimbofication? YES PLEASE.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Bimbofication? YES PLEASE.
oh sweet jeseus NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I will shoot my eyes out if see that with a freaking potato gun please for fucks sake don't go crazy on that... I don't want a fucking clown for Christmas please just no...
although i asked when i was 10 but ship sailed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay long time ago... DONT FUCKING RUIN MY EYES PLEASE I NEED TO SEE THE TITS STILL!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just realised I haven't been supporting this one, fixed that now. Liking the last update a lot, hot new characters, new settlement area is cool, and more with Kira, who is my favourite.
Couple of things that make the Vault Dweller come off as a bit dim though, when patrons at the bar ask for the usual, he picks a drink at random rather than say he's new and ask them what they want? It'd make more sense if you added the option to ask them what they want, so the first time you can ask, then after that if you remember you get a tip or if you forget you can ask again.
Also while it isn't clear as it's not yet implemented, but it kind of looks like he might be planning on going after Perry by himself? If he is going to do that rather than take Kira with him, he's an idiot. While she only has a handgun (the last thing anyone with sense would choose for SHTF), a team of two is still vastly preferable to one guy, especially when he knows shit about firearms.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Just realised I haven't been supporting this one, fixed that now. Liking the last update a lot, hot new characters, new settlement area is cool, and more with Kira, who is my favourite.
Couple of things that make the Vault Dweller come off as a bit dim though, when patrons at the bar ask for the usual, he picks a drink at random rather than say he's new and ask them what they want? It'd make more sense if you added the option to ask them what they want, so the first time you can ask, then after that if you remember you get a tip or if you forget you can ask again.
Also while it isn't clear as it's not yet implemented, but it kind of looks like he might be planning on going after Perry by himself? If he is going to do that rather than take Kira with him, he's an idiot. While she only has a handgun (the last thing anyone with sense would choose for SHTF), a team of two is still vastly preferable to one guy, especially when he knows shit about firearms.
If you are asking me, then there is a better way of receiving fast and full response- via patreon messages.
1. That way player is not allowed to cheat and has to actually pay attention. Look at your tips and subtract the money, to see where you most likely made a mistake.
2. Let us first see in which way it goes before jumping to a conclusion. Some things are not revealed until the time is right. In this case, until the next main story update rolls out.
Thanks for your support.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you are asking me, then there is a better way of receiving fast and full response- via patreon messages.
I use Patreon for sending money to devs I want to support and not much else. As a communication platform, Patreon is terrible compared to Xenforo; I only use it for that if a dev doesn't come here and I really want to talk to them anyway.
1. That way player is not allowed to cheat and has to actually pay attention. Look at your tips and subtract the money, to see where you most likely made a mistake.
I don't think that makes any sense, and it's a really unpleasant game mechanic. Asking the player to remember something is one thing, but simply expecting them to guess something at random and not even telling them if they guessed right is another.
2. Let us first see in which way it goes before jumping to a conclusion. Some things are not revealed until the time is right. In this case, until the next main story update rolls out.
I know, I'm just guessing. Hunting a gang of dangerous criminals by himself would be in keeping with the source material, but I hope he isn't going to be that dumb.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
you should put some 1950/60's Sinatra style music in your game:)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Germanfragger

Apr 15, 2018
uhm yeah i picked up aver item from the start and after i talke to mother the game just put me back to the main menu!

Nov 3, 2017
Again, has to do with the new option 'scavenge for items'. If you scavenge, during that day, it kicks you to the main screen. Don't know why, but I think it's due to how new it is, Eg. dev added this version, and it doesn't play nice.

btw, might want to search first, next time:

Any who, the other glitch with this option is the wine for the mother(Angela). If you want the wine, you'll have to skip scavenging or else the option doesn't appear the next day.
I've tried this, using every possible combination of options and it ALWAYS breaks the game, sending me back to the Main Menu, even after starting a new game.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I've tried this, using every possible combination of options and it ALWAYS breaks the game, sending me back to the Main Menu, even after starting a new game.
... Did you start a new game, and not use the scavenge button? As in not touching that button option at all? (Also, make sure to delete your saves just in case, as in delete both the one in the Ren'py folder and AppData.)

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
It should be next month, she's the next one on the list
your ansering my question about the mom ? she better be in the next release somwhere next month i have been waiting so long for this cant believe she is the last choice for updating c'm where is the milf love evry incest game has sisters only half of them have mom stuff :D at this rate she will be the last to be finshed weird cus in his other game the mom is popular

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes