Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
well... what's the point of the wine? there's no dinner with the mother at all? how do i trigger it?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
what are the new scenes? i dowloaded it but there are no new scenes with melissa on the galerry.. it shows a lot of missing scenes with kira though

oh nvm.. i got whaat hapened. When i apply the old incest patch, it makes the game works like 0.5

so yeah.. we will need a new patch

Last edited:

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
It seemed to work fine for me.

I'm only playing this because of Melisa. So, I hope for a lot of content with her.
evrybody will have the same amount of content its just who gets it first and now that the sisters are we can finaly move on to the mom

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
well... what's the point of the wine? there's no dinner with the mother at all? how do i trigger it?
There's a bug/glitch with the scavenging, so you have to skip that if you want to pick up the wine. The first option basically asks the person to scavenge it for you, then you have to wait a day before you actually get the wine, and event plays out.

Reactions: Ziltoid

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
0.5 IC patch still work with 0.6 ? or do we need to wait for update ?
It works as far as names go. But you will not be able to see any of the 0.6 content (I tested it) as it seems the dialogues and event are stored inside that file. So it's better to wait.

Last edited:

xalroth

Jun 13, 2017
could not be bothered to read all the pages ... but in case these console commands were not posted yet:

has_cans
has_syringe

do what you would expect them to.

Reactions: angella
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes