Nov 3, 2017
... Did you start a new game, and not use the scavenge button? As in not touching that button option at all? (Also, make sure to delete your saves just in case, as in delete both the one in the Ren'py folder and AppData.)
Thanks!!! That did the trick :)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks!!! That did the trick :)
NP, though it looks like the new version is out, and it 'fixed' this. (Eg. The dev took the option out for the first day)

is there a walkthrough by chance?
No, but from what I've played, it's pretty linear thus not needing one, yet. You're basically given option to focus on one, or all of them at the beginning, than afterwards you just talk to them and choose between Romance and MB, locking you in that route for all of them if that's what you chose. Then it's just talking to the scavenger girl for the item/s (needs 5 food each), and giving it to the girls and waiting for the event to play out. The next, and currently last, event requires 2 of the Rad-thing, so you might want to have 3, cuz the girl sells them for 10, while you can buy them for 5 at the town.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
So this update has no new content for your family members right? Just stuff going on in the town you can go to?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like the new content, although it looks like the artist forgot he was drawing for a VN when doing Melisa's BJ scene - the action is obscured by the text box (please, no stupid "you can hide the text box" comments).
A couple of bugs though;
After the date with Melisa, she stops masturbating in the shower.
Who is "Lindsey"? Cute scavenger girl is called Tiffany.
Screenshot from 2019-06-20 01-30-11.png

Reactions: TheDevian

klingpop

Dec 4, 2017
How do you trigger the lesbian scene with Kira and Ellen?
Kira will ask you to grab an extra Rad syringe so you two can go for a walk. She'll come to you at night, and if you have >2 you'll trigger the next scene. Go for a walk and you'll end up at the settlement, then go to the Sheriff's office. Option 1 is a threesome, Option 2 is watching Kira go down on Elin, then you get another scene with her after you come home.

Reactions: TsugaruBoi2k

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Can someone help me out how does unlock these scenes I have unlocked every other scene
First screenshot is missing Kira x Elin and Kira x Elin x MC sex, both on Kira mindbreak route. Second screenshot is missing scenes with Melisa you get after outside date on her mindbreak route

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes