VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Err... why does this game have a incest patch anyway? It seems like the whole point of it is to have sex with your family....lol

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i think i played 0.5 last, installed this and i got a date with sister outside and a blowjob and a blowjob fro move and a handjob from the bar, that is was is new in two updates?
say ive done everything when i clicked on famliy members in shelter

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
so,what changed in this update?
4 new scenes with Angela/Mother. To unlock them, you need to pick Harem route at the beginning then proceed down to Romance or MB route with all the characters. Eventually the new scenes with Angela will open up, 2 scenes for Romance and another 2 for MB depending on your choices. Besides that, the game seems the same as the previous release.

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Patreon doesn't allow incest anymore, so everything released on Patreon is now about "landladies and roommates". You need the incest patch to restore the intended text.
Thanks! I did not know that, but i did wonder why protags were calling their Moms and sisters by their first names, didnt put 2 and 2 together, Patreon is censoring. Bleh, I hate censoring.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
is there any ntr in this game? if so is it like the mind brake thats ntr or is it the whole thing if so is it optional and avoidable without consequences?

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I dunno even why u update game after 1 more year. Just quit tha shit . If u are not focused on 1 project usually losing sharpness plot and creativity. Nobody wants game updates after billion months ago. Game was different, nice at the beginning now we can shit on it after waitng year and the half to see 1 update.
The heck are you talking about

Shiv

Sep 21, 2017
Does anyone know why I only have one the first scene unlocked for both Kira and Melissa? It's tellig me that I have completed their stories

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I dunno even why u update game after 1 more year. Just quit tha shit . If u are not focused on 1 project usually losing sharpness plot and creativity. Nobody wants game updates after billion months ago. Game was different, nice at the beginning now we can shit on it after waitng year and the half to see 1 update.
I update this game once and sometimes twice a month. It is not even a year old, as first build was released at January this year. You are either confusing me with someone else or just want to engage in a trash talk out of your boredom.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
It was 7 months ago...u puttig 2 updates per 7 months ???? I quit on this shit...u have only 25 pages of comments here for 7 months ?????? Damn u are really fast uploader. Not wasting ma time. Either put 2 updates per 2 month or just quit this for good.
I see that you have some problems and don't understand what "once a month" means. 0.7 means there were 6 updates before it. There was version 0.1 then 0.2 then 0.3 and so on. Guess it is too hard to understand, but try your best. Also, you have no right to tell me what to do and what to quit.
Either pay respect to people around you and learn how to count or crawl back to uneducated hole you crawled from.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes