dalinkao

Oct 18, 2017
I tried to pay 3 dollars to get Patreon access but the "tier" was filled up so I have to download it here instead. *Shrug*

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Debunked-"I kind of like that the game force you to go after all the girls in the shelter. It make sense to the story, which I believe is about repopulating with (your family or) the girls in our shelter, so it make sense to have to go though a route with all three."

BTW winterlook would Jay be getting anything new any time soon?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I kind of like that the game force you to go after all the girls in the shelter. It make sense to the story, which I believe is about repopulating with (your family or) the girls in our shelter, so it make sense to have to go though a route with all three. BTW winterlook would Jay be getting anything new any time soon?
You do get to choose, but you really miss out if you don't got for them all. :sneaky:

Reactions: Canto Forte

zixigf

Apr 26, 2019
VERSION 0.8 out on svscomics

1) ~11k new words and 5 new H scenes.
2) You can now hunt down Perry and give him the punishment you see suitable.
3) Introducing Android character.
4) You can now impregnate Kira in romance or MB route and replay your previous sex encounters.

koira234

Feb 14, 2018
Downloaded the new version but it doesnt seem to open up the new content with my old save. Feels bad man, guess were speed running through again.

"edit" Seems its the incest patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Coxx

Jul 25, 2019
Is the dad getting off from the MC fucking the family? That's the impression I got, that's he's watching it and jerking off from afar.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes