I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I see that you have some problems and don't understand what "once a month" means. 0.7 means there were 6 updates before it. There was version 0.1 then 0.2 then 0.3 and so on. Guess it is too hard to understand, but try your best. Also, you have no right to tell me what to do and what to quit.
Either pay respect to people around you and learn how to count or crawl back to uneducated hole you crawled from.
It's so weird to think you've only put up two updates, when there's a change log of all the update versions......

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
This is the first time I play this game, is there a way to not collect ALL objects the MC's family members requested?
I don't want to give a gun to the macho girl, but I cannot find a way to return to the shelter without it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
This is the first time I play this game, is there a way to not collect ALL objects the MC's family members requested?
I don't want to give a gun to the macho girl, but I cannot find a way to return to the shelter without it.
Nothing bad will come out of it. It is her gun and she doesn't plan to shoot you down with it.

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
can anyone change the patch do be compatible on macs? it cann't unzip it (only done for windows os). Thank you

Jan 22, 2019
In other games I can use the renpy editor no problem (the "shift + o") but in this one it doesn't work, in any of the recent versions. How can I change that?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
winterlook

-can we play the Angela (moms) route in next builds without doing the harem route ?
-when impreg stuff and preg sex with mom i got hyped doing vaginal with mom :D ?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
1. Nothing stops you from doing it right now.
2. I have no idea what you mean by that.
1. Oww i saw in the comments hete you could not do that

2.you dont know what impregnation is ? I said after doing that vaginal scene with Angela (mom) i want have a impregnation scene and pregant sex already :D ?

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
1. Oww i saw in the comments hete you could not do that

2.you dont know what impregnation is ? I said after doing that vaginal scene with Angela (mom) i want have a impregnation scene and pregant sex already :D ?
I said that I can't understand what you wrote. You shoud've structured that sentence differently.
It is too early to talk about pregnant sex, as it needs some time to develop. But I do plan impregnation option to be available in the next update, for whoever wins the poll.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I said that I can't understand what you wrote. You shoud've structured that sentence differently.
It is too early to talk about pregnant sex, as it needs some time to develop. But I do plan impregnation option to be available in the next update, for whoever wins the poll.
Ooh i see well atleast its coming impreg/preg sex
And yeah sorry if i said it wrong :D
Will evey girl have a solo ending btw ?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes