Sep 30, 2017
They're making 'Shelter In Space' now. Seeing how barren this game turned out, my hopes are not high.
Sweet! I'm looking forward to checking it out. I do wonder what kind of mind control bullshit they're gonna come up with this time :unsure::ROFLMAO: Irnia had the Orb, and this game had roofi--Err, "magic pills".

BeYOND

Jul 25, 2017
The Android version cannot unlock full gallery because some CGs are only accessible through editing the renpy file, according to the website below.

Hope somebody can add new functions to unlock full gallery in the unofficial Android port.

Almoco

Jul 11, 2020
I've been seeing a lot of people asking for a gallery unlock since the original cheat posted doesn't unlock everything. I found a fix that worked for me so here it is;

1. Go to Shelter-1.0 > renpy > common > 00gallery.rpy
2. Open the file with notepad
3. Ctrl + F and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" and replace the "False" in the line below it with "True" (Make sure to capitalize.)
4. Ctrl + F again and this time search for "if not i.check(all_prior):" and replace the "False" in the line below it with "True".
5. Ctrl + F once again and search for "if not i.check(True):" and replace the "False" in the line below it with "True".

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:

Coomer44

Sep 30, 2019
I've been seeing a lot of people asking for a gallery unlock since the original cheat posted doesn't unlock everything. I found a fix that worked for me so here it is;

1. Go to Shelter-1.0 > renpy > common > 00gallery.rpy
2. Open the file with notepad
3. Ctrl + F and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" and replace the "False" in the line below it with "True" (Make sure to capitalize.)
4. Ctrl + F again and this time search for "if not i.check(all_prior):" and replace the "False" in the line below it with "True".
5. Ctrl + F once again and search for "if not i.check(True):" and replace the "False" in the line below it with "True".

Hope this helps! :)
Do i need to add the "- marks? I keep getting a syntax error following your steps.
EDIT: nevermind, got it to work,

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
A character with both penis and vagina?
I just double checked my artificially unlocked gallery. can't see the vagina but in the X-ray it looks like a womb getting filled up. and also a penis. so I am thinking yes, a futa with a dick and vagina.

Last edited:

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
The only downside of this game is it does not contain any animated scene, wish dev add later or at some point.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes