Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What's the best route, romance or corruption? Also, is worth it to arrest the outlaw?
It's impossible to answer to your question, is a matter of personal preferences for me is love route but others may prefer the corruption one there's no right nor wrong there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: N0nsens3

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
It's impossible to answer to your question, is a matter of personal preferences for me is love route but others may prefer the corruption one there's no right nor wrong there.
Understandable. And yeah, the outlaw I was saying is Perry. If I chose a romantic path with a character, would I be able to have other relationship?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Understandable. And yeah, the outlaw I was saying is Perry. If I chose a romantic path with a character, would I be able to have other relationship?
Yes you can pursue more than one love path, and if you want to have them all I suggest you to use the wt mod ( I did the same and it worked), this way you don't have to worry about making an error that could potentially close any path. :)

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
is it just me or after end game scene we cant go roam anymore? end scene go back tomain menu?

then how the fuck i can enjoy dagger, man i thought we can impregnate her

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What's the best route, romance or corruption?
Personally I prefer corruption. except for robutt girl, where "corruption" means "literally mindless sexdoll" and "love" route means "actually a person".
Also for arachne corruption route was cut.

You should play twice and try out both routes though. Corruption does have the annoying bit where you can not make your "Landlady" work as an assistant doctor. Which is the best job for her because it saves tedious micromanagement as she just hands you 1 anti radiation syringe a day every day automatically without any unnecessary clicks
Also, is worth it to arrest the outlaw?
we will never know. the followup content was cut.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Personally I prefer corruption. except for robutt girl, where "corruption" means "literally mindless sexdoll" and "love" route means "actually a person".
Also for arachne corruption route was cut.

You should play twice and try out both routes though. Corruption does have the annoying bit where you can not make your "Landlady" work as an assistant doctor. Which is the best job for her because it saves tedious micromanagement as she just hands you 1 anti radiation syringe a day every day automatically without any unnecessary clicks

we will never know. the followup content was cut.
Hey man, im new to the game but your last comment caught my attention. Was this game finished too quickly or something?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hey man, im new to the game but your last comment caught my attention. Was this game finished too quickly or something?
Yes. The game got a rushed ending so the dev can go work on a different project
a bunch of content was cut

Reactions: kaapr

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Yes. The game got a rushed ending so the dev can go work on a different project
a bunch of content was cut
no waaay dude, I was really digging this game, got that fallout atmosphere going on. Fuck. I did see the dev had another project but I thought he had finished this one properly. Sadge, this one had a lot of potential.

Last edited:

sirmarius

Mar 2, 2017
What kind of rushed ending? Is it 'story just stopped halfway - this is the end' or characters and story does have proper(but rushed) conclusion?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What kind of rushed ending? Is it 'story just stopped halfway - this is the end' or characters and story does have proper(but rushed) conclusion?
The latter. There is a conclusion and it is even an ok conclusion. Just makes the game somewhat short and drops a few things.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
short ya but I for one loved it cause i didn't have to wait like 5 years for it to finish like some other VN still on going
So long as we are getting new content at a decent pace I don't mind if it goes on forever.
Like discworld. Terry pratchet wrote 41 discworld books before dying.

MaxBouch

Jul 24, 2018
I think there is a bug with the incest patch :

You can't continue "mother's" road and Melissa neither...

Does anyone got this problem too ?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes