xanthus88

Nov 30, 2018
Are those bugs in the patch totally fixed now?
Probably not. Winterlock rushed this game to be finished, along with rushing Fate of Irnia around the same time, so they could start their new game, instead of finishing both games proper, before moving on. Both games have bugs in them and rushed content around the time he said they were finished. Fate of Irnia was left with a few underdeveloped and outright dropped routes and should be considered an abandoned game.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
Yes some cheats work but both of these are wrong. (budget=x and has.cans = ) ((You must use a space between the word and = and = and number you want.))

Here is the correct way for cheats.
budget = xx (((For best result use the has_cans cheat then add them to the treasury form MC stock.)))
has_cans = xx (((This is the only safe cheat I have found but remember I have not played this in over 3-4 months.)))

This one works for just the number you have but will not count for MC or anyone else you need some for so it is best to just buy them instead of cheating them.
has_syringe = xx

xx = the number you want.

To access the console use this but please read all about it first.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
it keeps showing me this and nothing else, how do you use the console? i dont understand the official page/post so im asking others
1675109851047.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it keeps showing me this and nothing else, how do you use the console? i dont understand the official page/post so im asking others
Unpack this and keep a copy for games that do this, there are several that this will happen in.

Place a copy in the "game" folder inside the main folder and just start up the game and it will now work.
Some games have blocked this from working in part and in whole.

Ovel

Apr 27, 2020
Does someone know if this game is 100% safe? When I uploaded the .exe to VirusTotal it showed that it is malicious.

Idk if a false positive or som, but I want to be sure.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Does someone know if this game is 100% safe? When I uploaded the .exe to VirusTotal it showed that it is malicious.

Idk if a false positive or som, but I want to be sure.
I downloaded it a week ago and it was 100% safe, not even a warning in pc. I'd say the coast is clear.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Ok here's an incest patch that should work even when the game is updated as long as nothing major changes. I guess I'm now one of those "evil modder" that adds incest to games. :KEK:

There're 2 bugs that I know of in the current version (v0.22) of the game but they have nothing to do with the patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install:
Extract and put the patch in Shelter-0.XX-win\game

DISCLAIMER: This patch is unofficial, I'm not related to anyone working on this game, I'm not even really a coder I just made the patch from what I've learned playing ren'py games and looking at their code and reading some threads on the F95 Programming, Development & Art board. It could probably be better but I tried my best. :p

Known Issue: For some reason at some point the dev stopped using all the different variables for the characters and just used their first name in the scene's code instead so you get the MC calling Angela by her name instead of mom, etc. I'll probably make another version later to fix those scenes but I think I'll wait after next version to see if anything breaks first. :LUL:
any update on this ?

does it work with the final version ?

upsnosegothe

Aug 5, 2020
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
Unlocks most of the galery, but some images are still hidden in the final version.

To unlock the rest find if not i.check(all_prior): and under the line replace False with True
Unlocks the rest of the gallery, some scenes are stil hiden, but it is 4 or 5 of them.

To get the final images find if not i.check(True): and if i.check_unlock(False): and make sure they have return True, also under both of these there is also a return, so make sure to set it to True. Lines 114 to 123.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
how do i give jobs to the robot? the guide says i need to wait 7 days after choosing the path i want her to take (rom or mb) and then an extra dialog option will show up to give her a job, did that nothing showed up after the first 7 days, waited an extra 7 still nothing, the only talk boxes present are the "what is your purpose" or something like that, the customization one, the sex scenes and the one for me to leave the room.

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
So the game always crashes whenever I try to save it, which essentially makes it unplayable and broken. Is there a fix for this? I'm using joiplay on android.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes