zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok on the corrupt rout i thought even if you gave the girls jobs they could still work at the brothel

whitejeff12

Oct 31, 2020
Does anybody have the version of the game that has melisa with these blue clothes instead of her uniform, if so can you please provide that version of the game or the pictures with her? download (1).jpg

Reactions: PurumPum

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like this game but not in to futa and i know one chick that has a futa scene but if you pick yes to fill out the gallory just wish you could turn it off after so you don't have to see them.

• Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas

Lepradus

Oct 24, 2022
Welp cant play, just crashes.

Still doesn't work after allowing it to access storage.

Last edited:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 673019

Overview:
The day everyone feared, the day everyone hoped would never come, arrived in the form of a nuclear cloud. The government shelters, built to save and protect the lives of its citizens soon crumbled from overpopulation and lack of food.
With no other choice, many tried to find another life by returning to the surface. Unfortunately for them, they traded a slow death from starvation for the painful death from radiation. These were the only options for those who survived so far... but not for you.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: 2021-11-12
Developer: Winterlook
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Bugfix
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED* - Unofficial ANDROID*

Patches: *

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - CHEATS - GALLERY UNLOCK CHEAT - MULTI MOD
Sjogras thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 256958 View attachment 410155 View attachment 410152 View attachment 410161 View attachment 410153 View attachment 410151 View attachment 302864 View attachment 410159 View attachment 410160 View attachment 256960 View attachment 410154
MEGA download of Android version won't launch. I don't understand why. I think it's corrupted or something.

Reactions: Dandoru

Jaeson097

Mar 21, 2022
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
Do you know how to unlock it on Android?

Reactions: Nhaos
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes