daddymusprime

Dec 18, 2021
Anyone know if these patches or mods werk for the Android port? If so, where the heck is the shelter data stored in Android to add to the game folder?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone know if these patches or mods werk for the Android port? If so, where the heck is the shelter data stored in Android to add to the game folder?
Only if you have already patched version or you can patch yourself and convert to android.
So no.
Try conver PC version with multy mod yourself or ask some modder, or commision it.

Peligroso

Jan 29, 2021
Can someone help me? I'm trying to play this on linux and everytime i try to open the .sh file it only opens the file as a text.
How can i fix this?

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
The gallery is cool and all but what about a scene replayer. Trying to find the save that has the scene i'm looking for is too much of a hassle despite me naming them each to recognize them. (still incomplete at collecting the scenes)

P.S. At the save screen, there's a text saying SaveName above the save boxes for naming purposes should anyone asks

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
The orlo incest patch from oct 5, 2020 works well for the current version or is there a new one?
the incest patch works, though I personally reccomend using the multimod instead. It includes an incest patch, adds some extra content (albiet some of that content is busted) and adds some options that can help you resolve some common bugs.

XxRichBotxX

Jul 26, 2020
Is the brothrel not working for anyone else.? Even when i have over 200 cans, it says that I don't have enough cans of food?

therealguy30

Jul 12, 2017
Do the final confrontation choices matter at all? I know the first choice of how many people to arm has a noticeable difference in how the fight goes, but for the other ones it seems like it only changes the flavor text but nothing significant or the outcome at all. The trap stops one guy no matter which one you pick, Tom goes ham no matter what he's armed with, and the car isn't mentioned at all... and then a certain someone always gets filled with bullets. Is there a way to save everyone or am I wasting my time trying all the combinations?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes