xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Loved this game , they tied up everything at the end with how everyones lives turn out at the end except for one ; which makes me wonder if there will be a part 2 to this game or not --- the one female that they did not mention anything about at the end was the arachnid ; after she ambushed me , raped , had me cum inside her and just vanish back into the cave makes me think ..... do i have a bunch of arachnid children running around the cave now ??? -- maybe part 2 will answer that hhhhmmmmm :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Loved this game , they tied up everything at the end with how everyones lives turn out at the end except for one ; which makes me wonder if there will be a part 2 to this game or not --- the one female that they did not mention anything about at the end was the arachnid ; after she ambushed me , raped , had me cum inside her and just vanish back into the cave makes me think ..... do i have a bunch of arachnid children running around the cave now ??? -- maybe part 2 will answer that hhhhmmmmm :unsure:
If you followed the game Development, you should know that game was rushed at the end. I do not know the reason, why this happened, maybe new project, maybe problems in real life, but Dev tried to finish game as soon as possible. I guess we has no hope for continuation. Even in this version you can add many events and maybe even characters. I think she metioned that this spiders not her offspring, so we do not know if she can even get pregnant i think(if it was implemented with her, i mean pregnancy).

Reactions: Jamsalad
Jul 2, 2021
guys for some reason i can't continue angela route after giving her sperm, the in-game dialogues keep saying that i need to ask tiffany about the radiation, but i have already make it to the settlement and have y-shields, how to fix this?

• Thinking Face

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
guys for some reason i can't continue angela route after giving her sperm, the in-game dialogues keep saying that i need to ask tiffany about the radiation, but i have already make it to the settlement and have y-shields, how to fix this?
Game work this way, you can not do so things until you do some story thing. Same goes with pregnancy there is order in girls to get pregnant etc. it means you missed something. Sometimes you just need just to sleep alone in room to proceed futher in story etc. Or maube you lucky guy and found some softlock.

Also what mods you installed? Multi mod for examole include inc. patch so no need to install it.

P.S. Just to be sure i played game many times before, and almost have no problems, problems always was i missed something to do myself.

Jul 2, 2021
Game work this way, you can not do so things until you do some story thing. Same goes with pregnancy there is order in girls to get pregnant etc. it means you missed something. Sometimes you just need just to sleep alone in room to proceed futher in story etc. Or maube you lucky guy and found some softlock.

Also what mods you installed? Multi mod for examole include inc. patch so no need to install it.

P.S. Just to be sure i played game many times before, and almost have no problems, problems always was i missed something to do myself.
actually , i don't know if the option from the start of the game affect my gameplay or not, cause i accidentally clicked on : "I like
Melisa" instead of i like them all

• Sad

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
actually , i don't know if the option from the start of the game affect my gameplay or not, cause i accidentally clicked on : "I like
Melisa" instead of i like them all
well i think you have no haren then(i think there is only 1 option for harem)
Just install multi mod and play from new game
because replaying with pregnancy long

And do as said in walkthrough there is no much to play really most of the time will be pregnancy only

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is false, it is quoting the walkthrough and the walkthrough was always wrong on it.

Lucy:
unlock the car
Drive to cave.
3 options:
1. shoot her. she ded. you get spider minions on final battle
2. demand answers. she rapes you once, you then run and never go there/see her again
3. lower the gun. unlocks further progress with her.

you then have a choice on who to try to heal her with different results.
I don't know if the game or multi mod are still being worked on
it is not worked on. it got a rushed ending and they slapped a "finished" label on it when it is more accurate to say it is abandoned.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how do you get the footjob with dagger?
I think you can choose sex scenes with her on next visits.
Some scenes may trigger in bad way for you. If you fuck up with bandits. If you win with bandits.
Sorry don't remember trigger exactly for footjob. But i think there are few ways with Dagger.
But it is pity game axed at the time this character appears at game.

Net-Conner

Aug 6, 2019
This is false, it is quoting the walkthrough and the walkthrough was always wrong on it.

Lucy:
unlock the car
Drive to cave.
3 options:
1. shoot her. she ded. you get spider minions on final battle
2. demand answers. she rapes you once, you then run and never go there/see her again
3. lower the gun. unlocks further progress with her.

it is not worked on. it got a rushed ending and they slapped a "finished" label on it when it is more accurate to say it is abandoned.
I would have loved more Angela scenes, particularly with her hair down.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
to further clarify. none of these results are a mindbreak route. that got scrapped. its just what type of monstergirl she is going to be

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So you can only date 1 person at a time? The walkthrough says they would break up with you later on if your romancing someone else.

• Haha

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
So you can only date 1 person at a time? The walkthrough says they would break up with you later on if your romancing someone else.
Not only does that make no sense, but it also goes against the premise of the game. Yes, you can have a harem just like all others, so go nuts.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes