a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have, but the walkthrough isn't updated to the final version. Normally, the update would have brought more content right ? If not we need a refund XD
As have been explain before there is no need to update the walkthrough because if you can't figure it out and how simple it is to figure it out then there is no hope for you.

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
anybody have walkthrough v1.0 please?
P.S. I know about Multi-mod but I won't install it, beacuse I'm playing in translation game an another language.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
If you choose romance/corruption with one girl does that put you on the romance/corruption route for all of the girls? I got to Angela's choice first and chose romance, and it seems that Kira's and Melisa's route is automatically on romance (the choice doesn't show up).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you choose romance with one girl does that put you on the romance route for all of the girls? I got to Angela's choice first, and Kira's and Melisa's route seems to be romance automatically (the choice doesn't show up).
Corruption or romance for all, you can't choose from girl to girl

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
After read several page about pregnancy system in this game. So can the girl get pregnant again after give birth?
i'm not 100% sure but i would say no

motherhood completes the history of the different girls, so at that point you will only have standard options for having sex with them

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Don't know what happened to my other report on bug but decided just to delete this. After reinstalling without the extra mods, cheats, multimod, I get YET another bug. This time it was in the form of a traceback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was looking forward

Last edited by a moderator:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For starters you could use the SPOILER command to hide that error Log.
Second the error states you use Icest Patch which causes it... so either you try to load an old save made with the mod (while now deleted) or it's actually an outdated Version that you currently use

Reactions: bananaflyman

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do I advance Kira's route? Her door is locked again. I'm mayor, finished Angela's and Melisa's routes (except for pregnant content and giving them jobs).

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I don't know if the game or multi mod are still being worked on, but I have some QoL suggestions just in case they are.

GAME
1. When I close the inventory, it needs to stay closed. It keeps opening up at the beginning of each day and at the end of each sex scene.

2. Having an objectives screen would be nice, so as to remind me of anything I'm leaving hanging or to give me a hint as to what I'm supposed to do, even with inventory items. For example, I'm sure I'll stumble across the solution eventually, but the main character is currently toting around fresh vegetables and I have no idea what to have done with them.

3. Some characters, like Tiffany and Jay, have the protagonist wear a condom in the first sex scene. I'd like the option to not have it. If that needs to be a cheat, then so be it.

4. Is Melisa's name spelled incorrectly and no one's corrected it for this long? That missing S is really bothering me.

MULTI MOD
1. Have the syringes be part of the Add Resources section of the Cheat Menu from the get go. I wasted time buying up nearly 300 syringes from the clinic only to find the option finally available after the main character returned home that night. If it breaks the game to have this cheat available before the syringe is unlocked in game, then a note would be nice saying so and when the first available opportunity to use the cheat will be. (I actually know this to not be the case, as I bought a syringe off of Tiffany and then went to the cheat to see if the option was finally available and it wasn't.)

2. In the Add Resources section of the Cheat Menu, have the syringe count be equivalent to the can count. I don't want to click on 100 ten times when clicking on 500 twice (or 1,000 once!) will suffice.

3. When I choose an outfit for a character, then it needs to remain that way. I'm tired of having to reset this just because they have constant wardrobe changes.

4. If I choose and outfit for a character, or decide to have them nude, and find that character wearing their default clothing for narrative purposes, then having an indicator for that would be nice, as I initially thought that the cheat wasn't working.

5. I'm still getting the pregnancy screen for some scenes despite having the pill.

OTHER
I'm unsure if this falls under game or multi mod, but when I had multiple syringes and Kira asked to go outside for the first time, the game refused to register the number of syringes that I had. I bought 298 legitimately and cheated on the other 800, but the protagonist still said that he didn't have any extras available. When that happened, I looked at the ~1,065 count and went, "Are you sure about that?"

Last edited:
Reactions: RabidSloth

Aidenmark04

Jan 15, 2022
I am curious, So the android version for 1.0 is never fixed? I remember installed it and it just keep crashing, dont know if it was my device or the apk is the problem

Reactions: BokoHarambe
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes