keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the full gallery for the Mac version of this game?
(By which I mean other than playing the game over several times.)

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
so just so I'm clear on what's going on with this, if I use the main game and the multi patch, that will both restore incest content and add modded content?

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
anyone know how to get the 3rd dagger scene ? the titfuck one doesn't give any change? (submit and resist but neither of them do anything and at the end the only romantic scene is always making her slave be the only option , the other 2 being arrest and kill)

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Fear24

Sep 14, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale [v1.0] + Gallery Unlocked + mastangas's Multi Mod

Download

Download [Apk + Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thank's so much bro, I appreciate

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Yo sorry if it’s been asked before but futa Mia can get pregnant in the final version, right? Or does it have to be full female Mia? Haven’t seen her get pregnant yet but almost everyone else is. Appreciate your time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leechurch
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes