lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
it was suppoded to be a small game it become popular and they are more things but the ending was rush.

Reactions: Grelk

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
i didn't find it at all rushed it was the perfect size for the game not sure a about all the whining about it being rushed
I think a lot of people just had it in their head how long they wanted the game to be, and were kind of disappointed when it ended "early". Especially if they wanted extra scenes with a specific girl they just never got.

But I think the game ended exactly when it was intended to, based on how the maps filled in and the story they were telling (and where they were putting the focus on up to that point). It never really felt rushed to me either. If anything, it feels like if they'd just kept working on it it would have started to feel like it was just being strung along rather than ending organically.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
The only thing I would have really wanted is being able to keep playing post-ending, to play or replay scenes that I missed without the threat of impending raiders messing up my vibe. Some postgame scenes woulda been nice too, but that goes without saying, we always want more :V

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is it possible to breed dagger and to move the spider girl living in the settlement?
dagger content has been relegated to the epilogue. she can become sex slave or lover in epilogue based on your choices.
or you can get rid of her iirc

Reactions: Grelk

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of S.h.e.l.t.e.r. - An Apocalyptic Tale v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.12.2021 (you can toggle incest in preferences now)
I cant use the save from this android version on pc...

idkbouthiswell

Feb 18, 2022
There is a problem with the mobile file. It comes to be like the attached screenshot and i cant proceed by then. it happens when MC tries to go to bar.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I ran it with wine and with the multimod: after loading normally and all, at the second screen (the one with the nuclear explosion) it started to use up my RAM very quickly, filling it completely (4GB) in less than a minute.
Has anyone else had similar problems?

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
There don't seem to be that many good adult games in a post apocalyptic setting. There's Mist , Desert Stalker and Now And Then but that's about all I've found. The Redburns is on hiatus at the moment or it would be a possibility.

There's a couple good post apocalyptic romantic visual novels like As We Know It and Aloners (Redux) on itch.io, and the usual suspects, of course. But that isn't what you are looking for.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There don't seem to be that many good adult games in a post apocalyptic setting. There's Mist , Desert Stalker and Now And Then but that's about all I've found. The Redburns is on hiatus at the moment or it would be a possibility.

There's a couple good post apocalyptic romantic visual novels like As We Know It and Aloners (Redux) on itch.io, and the usual suspects, of course. But that isn't what you are looking for.
When I need a good long fix for this type in a post apocalyptic setting style I go with Fallout 4 with a lot of Adult mods from "Lovers Lab" and the "Nexus".

(((Modded game only.)))
Sex, marriage and getting them pregnant to raising up your child to adult then having an incest fest to go along with it all.
This is what I call "Create your own game" and if I need something else then I go get one of the many great follower/companion mods around the net and explore the stories they have.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Yeah, the (Bethesda) Fallout games is what I meant by the usual suspects. STALKER, Metro & Wasteland 2 & 3 dont have adult mods AFAIK and are too story oriented enough for that sort of play to make any sense, anyway.

ED and on the subject of insanely modded games, Ive been thinking of doing the Apocalypse Challenge in Sims 3 & perhaps combining it with family fun. Theres some really good apocalyptic themed mods for the Sims games, a lot of it nicked from Half Life 2, STALKER and the Fallout games

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes