yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
It feels like a logical conclusion to me. Sure, they could have extended it a few updates to add more scenes for some of the newer girls but the story has been waiting for this ending.

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
Damn, I was hoping this game would keep on going a lot longer. Nice to see a completed tag, but they have left me wanting more.
i feel the same way, i feel like it just got started, i was trying to get in contact with the developer but cant seem to find an easy way in without patreon, bought it on steam tho

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
are there endings/epilogues for certain characters like in FoI or is there just a single ending for each route?

Fakersoul

May 26, 2017
*Eurobeat drifting from 0.34 to 1.0.
Seriously this "completed" mark came completely as a surprise. The version numbers prior to this, and the game feel, made it seem as if this was going to be developed a lot further than... this. Don't get me wrong, the game has plenty of stuff to do. But mostly it feels as if most stuff was cut off from the actual final product.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Surprise complete but at least this lets us know that he's officially done with the game, and doesn't just vanish wondering if it was done or not.

Reactions: iron4doves

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Ok here's an incest patch that should work even when the game is updated as long as nothing major changes. I guess I'm now one of those "evil modder" that adds incest to games. :KEK:

There're 2 bugs that I know of in the current version (v0.22) of the game but they have nothing to do with the patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install:
Extract and put the patch in Shelter-0.XX-win\game

DISCLAIMER: This patch is unofficial, I'm not related to anyone working on this game, I'm not even really a coder I just made the patch from what I've learned playing ren'py games and looking at their code and reading some threads on the F95 Programming, Development & Art board. It could probably be better but I tried my best. :p

Known Issue: For some reason at some point the dev stopped using all the different variables for the characters and just used their first name in the scene's code instead so you get the MC calling Angela by her name instead of mom, etc. I'll probably make another version later to fix those scenes but I think I'll wait after next version to see if anything breaks first. :LUL:
You might wanna check the patch one last time just to make sure everything is working since the game is completed

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Damn, I was hoping this game would keep on going a lot longer. Nice to see a completed tag, but they have left me wanting more.
I wouldn't fret about it if I were you. Fate of Irnia is supposedly "completed" for over a year now, and it still gets regular updates with new content, however small they are.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of S.h.e.l.t.e.r. - An Apocalyptic Tale v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.05.2022 (fix)

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
It feels like a logical conclusion to me. Sure, they could have extended it a few updates to add more scenes for some of the newer girls but the story has been waiting for this ending.
For me too. It's obvious that the whole settlement map was "finished" if you fully upgrade it (no more space for new stuff), and the "overworld" map was mostly done as well.

The bandit camp basically felt like the "endgame" to me, so I didn't really see much happening beyond being able to deal with them for good. Maybe an epilogue of sorts after but not much else.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
Thank you for this. BTW this only unlocked half of my missing images. To unlock the other half of my missing images I also had to locate this:
Code:
        def check_unlock(self, all_prior):
            """
            Returns True if the image is unlocked.
            """

for i in self.conditions:
                if not i.check(all_prior):
                    return False

return True
and change the False to True there as well. Doing both unlocked the entire gallery for me.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes