Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.17 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 172 MB: - -
Compressed Size Mac: 155 MB: - -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019
I wasn't expecting an endless game but preferably something broken up into "acts" or "chapters". With the way pregnancy was going, the brothel, and the whole spider chick - you could of ended the game here as an act/chapter and fast forwarded to years later either as the original main character or through the eyes of one of your children and picked up where your ending in the first act/chapter took you - in example falling to the advances of the bandits, the story could of taken a liberator's path and so on and on.

Tetaris

Jun 14, 2017
Don't get me wrong here. I am in no ways, saying this game is too long, short or should be longer.

I haven't played in the past 2-3 updates, but from where I was and what was going on:

You had the Pregnancy Content, where the Girls can get Pregnant. (I think that might of been the last I played).

At that point, you had just taken over the Camp, met the bandit leader and had the encounter with them- Oh right. That was it.

0.34 > 1.0 Fine, 34 updates, what not. Decent excuse, although maths has obviously flown out the window at that point.
(Why not do "Update #N" instead of the point system)?

---

Point I was making before criticing the logic used in the post.

It is short, the story feels half-finished and the characters have only just begun to build into people whome you want to enjoy more with.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
This game has way better art than the other project. I hope for more scenes released even if the main story is done. Like with Behind the Dune.

Reactions: NaughtyScales

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
I'm hoping that a lot of these posts are being made because users don't want to see a stop to this type of content/art and not because they truly didn't see this ending coming.

The good news is that Winterlook and Ebelisk(artist of this game) are making a new game. He also ran a content poll where all the tags prominent in this game got the most votes.

Completed? But Lucy (human/spider) don't have mc route, I'm right ? or I made wrong choices?
The route where Lucy forces/tries to force herself on the MC and then the MC never goes back to the cave out of fear is labeled as MB in the image files iirc. But yeah, her main routes are human/spider not rom/mb.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes