JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It is short, the story feels half-finished and the characters have only just begun to build into people whome you want to enjoy more with.
I agree. It's not that the game should go on forever, it just feels like there was more content planned but never implemented. I was surprised to see the [completed] tag, although given the story and the relationships became more and more shallow over time and the small amount of content in the most recent updates, I guess I shouldn't be. It definitely feels like the game was rushed to completion.

I was also surprised to see the final update was queued to my Steam library today as I remember seeing updates posted here before they hit steam.

IMNoob

Nov 19, 2016
guys whats the incest patch does?
I mean I played the game before and could do almost all scenes (not in final version).

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Hmmmmm. I didn't necessarily see this ending coming, but at the same time, you had already mb/rm almost everyone and upgraded the entire community, so it's not like it came out of nowhere. From what I understand, you don't have an actual MB route for Lucy so I'm kinda upset about that.

Otherwise, you just got to remember what the original goal was to impregnate your family. You accomplished that and went beyond to create a community for them. I like this game and give it a 7/10.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am disappointed that the spider girl corruption route is still bugged
guys whats the incest patch does?
I mean I played the game before and could do almost all scenes (not in final version).
it makes you and your family use family pronouns like "mother" and "brother" and "sister".

IMNoob

Nov 19, 2016
I am disappointed that the spider girl corruption route is still bugged

it makes you and your family use family pronouns like "mother" and "brother" and "sister".
oh really that's it?
well I guess it is kind of a mod sort of speak and actually something that should've been implanted always, oh well.
thank you :)

hotine

May 8, 2019
0.34 to 1.0. Now that's a hell of a rushed ending.
You know version numbers aren't % of programs right?

0.34 means , or should mean , 34 updates. 1.00 is, or should be, a finished product no longer in Beta.

Hardly rushed, except if you don't understand Iteration of programs, which I suppose is understandable given that a large number of game authors don't either.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Well that's an abrupt ending to the game. Feels a lot like the 'ending' Personal Trainer got.
I was about to said that I wanted to buy this game on steam to support the dev since I cant afford to be a patron for that long but I wont buy it now I was very very hooked up in personal trainer just to get a rushed ending

Reactions: Jamsalad

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am rather annoyed by the treatment of father. Dad dearest is a ridiculous super scientist capable of inventing mind control pills and custom gene therapy to undo mutation (turning lucy from an arachne into a human again).
Yet your only options are to kick him out of the bunker to die in the wastes... OR to make him into a maid. A fucking MAID.
The guy should be asked to collaborate with John in their research on longer lasting radX.
And its not like the MC is retarded, from his interaction with the android you can see he has some smarts himself. So why would he do something as wasteful as treating dad like that?
Its not like dad objects to you impregnating the family, it was his idea in the first place because he is sterile and a misogynist so he wants you, his son, to breed all the bitches. I really hoped for some bro moments there that did not materialize.
so this game its good to try ?
Yes, mainly for the art which is phenomenal. Seriously the art makes this game.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I am rather annoyed by the treatment of father. Dad dearest is a ridiculous super scientist capable of inventing mind control pills and custom gene therapy to undo mutation (turning lucy from an arachne into a human again).
Yet your only options are to kick him out of the bunker to die in the wastes... OR to make him into a maid. A fucking MAID.
The guy should be asked to collaborate with John in their research on longer lasting radX.
And its not like the MC is retarded, from his interaction with the android you can see he has some smarts himself. So why would he do something as wasteful as treating dad like that?
Its not like dad objects to you impregnating the family, it was his idea in the first place because he is sterile and a misogynist so he wants you, his son, to breed all the bitches. I really hoped for some bro moments there that did not materialize.

Yes, mainly for the art which is phenomenal. Seriously the art makes this game.
I wish we had the option to turn in into a woman and breed her the game had lots of thing to add but shit happens

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes