Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
It is completed! yeah!!!! I like playing completed games and I had my eyes on that one, great game,
p.s. Oh so the ending is rushed??? oh man Feelsbadman:(

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
it's ending already???? haven't played the completed version but i felt like it had a lot more to give, several more update to come..... + the fact this is considered complete before the fate of Irnia is hilarious even tho that game has had an ending for prob several years but just with different routes.
what a shame..

Reactions: HGW

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
It's a fucking shame the game is finished, the ending game graphics are the absoulte best and i would love to see the game remastered with this style.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Is it just me or this one end up being really disappointing? I mean not even some final lewd scenes? Basically just some low effort sprites and text as epilogue. This one started great up until mid way, when it only updated side characters. Basically the dev just wanted to give every NPC a preg status in two scenarios and then call it a day. Irnia felt a lot more complete.

Last edited:

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Its weird that I feel sad about a game ending. Usually I would be excited but man it felt like this game had so much more It could do. Still an awesome game though.

Reactions: HGW

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I loved this game.

But woh that ending, sucked balls big time, it was like the Dev was sick and tired of the game and just wanted it gone, done and dusted.

Such a pity about the endling, game could have go on and on getting better and better if the Dev had the will.

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Hope this game continues, something restoring the world type of story. Love it, want it to continue past the endgame.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes