PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
wow rly just wow , at least he did not abbandon the game but rush to finish it we are suppose to see this comming bcs every update it was les and les important and something new

Reactions: Amorzin

ExcelExcel

Mar 6, 2019
I feel like all it really needs to make the ending feel less abrupt is a little bookend. Like a post-credits image of all the girls MC managed to romance or corrupt. Alternatively, drop the player back into free roam mode after the credits. Ideally there would be additional post-game scenes, but even just being able to replay the existing content (perhaps with 1 or 2 extra lines of text) would be better than ending the game with a blank screen and an Exit button.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
animation looks cool but dear god what happened to her face
Thanks and yes it kinda looks weird with her eyes going up and down :ROFLMAO:. This was just a basic thing for testing but I'll put later more effort to it and animate her other body parts accordingly. My plan was to animate all the scenes in this game. I'm not a pro in animating, though. So I'm doing this mostly for myself.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Thanks and yes it kinda looks weird with her eyes going up and down :ROFLMAO:. This was just a basic thing for testing but I'll put later more effort to it and animate her other body parts accordingly. My plan was to animate all the scenes in this game. I'm not a pro in animating, though. So I'm doing this mostly for myself.
Don't worry, her looking weird has nothing to do with the animation, I think is like someone said, the lips are weirding me out.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
im thorn, on one hand, i like the "romance" route more, but on the other, i think the sex scenes are better in the MC route. it would be nice if we could get the mc route scenes in the love route instead.

d696

Jun 23, 2018
Question for those who completed Mia's various routes, How do I get the two scenes in column 3 of the gallery (pic below)? Even with the gallery unlock via game files, I could get them.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Lmao saw this coming when the Dev all-but-abandoned Fate of Irnia to make this. Wonder if they'll actually add more or just leave it like this now that there's a "ending"

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes