JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
that's funny, i don't remember reading the 'ending' of Personal Trainer
Me neither. Probably because rushing a game to completion makes it forgettable. I've seen a few games where the developers obviously wanted to move on to something else but just didn't want an [abandoned] game under their belt, so instead, they slapped some stuff together and called it [complete]. MOS is probably the most extreme example.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Thank you for this. BTW this only unlocked half of my missing images. To unlock the other half of my missing images I also had to locate this:
Code:
        def check_unlock(self, all_prior):
            """
            Returns True if the image is unlocked.
            """

for i in self.conditions:
                if not i.check(all_prior):
                    return False

return True
and change the False to True there as well. Doing both unlocked the entire gallery for me.
There's still like a fews scene that isnt unlocked with that do you know why? Or that's just me? Edit: okay i fiddling around with more true/false and it unlocked TY

Reactions: kidderyao

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
version .34 one day version 1.0 the next. lol yeah, somone wanted to move on
I won't argue that the dev wanted to move on, but the version numbers aren't indicative. You probably should do a little research on what 0.XX vs. 1.XX actually means.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm, I have not played the last few updates yet, but I wouldn't have guessed that it would end so soon. To be fair, mb/hareming the whole town and the family seems like mission completed. It's just that there is always room for a few scenes for each characters where you indulge in the fruit of your efforts. This is the same deal with Fate of Irnia. That had a great build up and it just ends in a whinper with a very underwhelming "ending."

Reactions: Master of Puppets

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Will it be like TFoI where there is an ending but more content is being added with paths and girls?

TaslionVekk

Apr 6, 2020
The way the ending arrives feels very strange after the build-up of the town, if you don't cheat, it takes an awful long time for relatively little payoff or "end game" content.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
No offence to Winterlook cause I LOVE both his games but.... Ending Shelter (it had so many more thing to do here!) and choosing to continue adding C-Tier characters to Irnia?(Water Nymph) Like really?
I was looking forward to routes with Dagger the thickest of them all! She had potential for love route (I remember something about someone betraying her) and obviously corruption (we got a small glimpse during the ending...)

Good game but rushed ending man... Sadge :(

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes