muitorium

Dec 15, 2017
I am missing a few artworks in the gallery Melisa's romance route anal 6th image and shower scene 3rd image and Tiffany's blowjob 5th image. Can someone help me unlock these?

Reactions: Vicky97

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Also, for anyone who doesn't want to wait for taxes, the console command for the treasury total is: budget=x
or you can just type has.cans = number you want then load up the treasury in increments of 500.
Yes some cheats work but both of these are wrong. (budget=x and has.cans = ) ((You must use a space between the word and = and = and number you want.))

Here is the correct way for cheats.
budget = xx (((For best result use the has_cans cheat then add them to the treasury form MC stock.)))
has_cans = xx (((This is the only safe cheat I have found but remember I have not played this in over 3-4 months.)))

This one works for just the number you have but will not count for MC or anyone else you need some for so it is best to just buy them instead of cheating them.
has_syringe = xx

xx = the number you want.

To access the console use this but please read all about it first.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I understand that I have played games where that was all that happened and it was a let down to the plot
So far all I can remember of a VN showing the child after birth is Triangle https://f95zone.to/threads/triangle-v1-0-neverlucky.18909/
And Tangled Up showed the baby. https://f95zone.to/threads/tangled-up-v11-serialnumbercomics.6084/
Tangled Up was hard to get through and you needed to cheat the days to move forward.

You got to see the pregnant sisters and mom in Sisterly Lust but no baby or child pics. ((Just words about the births.))

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
So far all I can remember of a VN showing the child after birth is Triangle https://f95zone.to/threads/triangle-v1-0-neverlucky.18909/
And Tangled Up showed the baby. https://f95zone.to/threads/tangled-up-v11-serialnumbercomics.6084/
Tangled Up was hard to get through and you needed to cheat the days to move forward.

You got to see the pregnant sisters and mom in Sisterly Lust but no baby or child pics. ((Just words about the births.))
yea but with the right choises you can get everyone pergnant even people that was just told about

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yea but with the right choises you can get everyone pergnant even people that was just told about
So far only Tiffany has the "pregnancy" in the code, both Elin and Jay do not have it.
The brothel owner also does not have "pregnancy" in the code.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
can someone tell me what the mb routes are supposed to be ?
would be nice to know what i can expect from them in the future before i commit

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Why do you think i said it like that,there are so many save requests in this thread and no answer or replay.
I shared saves from other games and at most it took 2 minutes but after all this request in this thread it's surprising that no one shared a save file.
Why did you assume everyone read every post and knew of every request ?
Instead of just asking, you got sassy for no reason. You had your chance to take the high road and took the road low road instead and you wonder why you don't see people posting persistent data.

Here is the correct way for cheats.
budget = xx (((For best result use the has_cans cheat then add them to the treasury form MC stock.)))
has_cans = xx
Thanks for correcting it, i didn't double check since the last time i used it and had just been playing another game that uses . instead of _ .

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Why did you assume everyone read every post and knew of every request ?
Instead of just asking, you got sassy for no reason. You had your chance to take the high road and took the road low road instead and you wonder why you don't see people posting persistent data.

Here, if it will shut you up finally....

Thanks for correcting it, i didn't double check since the last time i used it and had just been playing another game that uses . instead of _ .
When every page have 2 or 3 save request in it i'm pretty sure almost everyone that follows this thread knows.
If we didn't have this argument and if i asked nicely from the beginning even you wouldn't share the save file,you know how i know?because i searched almost 40 pages and saw many asked for it but there was not even one and those saves that were shared didn't even work.
Anyway i didn't want to offend anyone and if i did i'm sorry but but after searching the whole thread and finding absolutely nothing it gets on your nerves a little bit.
2.gif

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
When every page have 2 or 3 save request in it i'm pretty sure almost everyone that follows this thread knows.
If we didn't have this argument and if i asked nicely from the beginning even you wouldn't share the save file,you know how i know?because i searched almost 40 pages and saw many asked for it but there was not even one and those saves that were shared didn't even work.
Anyway i didn't want to offend anyone and if i did i'm sorry but but after searching the whole thread and finding absolutely nothing it gets on your nerves a little bit.
View attachment 494317
You searched 40 pages ?
I call bullshit. You don't need to lie, i can go back a single page and find save files.

Now then i guess being grateful and saying thanks is above your position. So i guess i'll go delete that file.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes