Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
really,no one can share a full save with persistent file?
I searched the whole thread and couldn't find a full save after all these requests.
Is it that hard to share a save file?

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
really,no one can share a full save with persistent file?
I searched the whole thread and couldn't find a full save after all these requests.
Is it that hard to share a save file?
Yes, it's about has hard as turning on the skip feature and playing the game again selecting the options you didn't previously.
Or insinuating that by asking people must give you what you want.

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, it's about has hard as turning on the skip feature and playing the game again selecting the options you didn't previously.
Or insinuating that by asking people must give you what you want.
It's not about what others have to do and no one is forced to do anything but the whole purpose of F95zone other than sharing your thoughts on game and talking about them is about some people sharing games and comics and videos.
I'm saying no one is obligated to do anything but if people share games and all this thing then it's not that hard to share a save file.

Reactions: angella

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It's not about what others have to do and no one is forced to do anything but the whole purpose of F95zone other than sharing your thoughts on game and talking about them is about some people sharing games and comics and videos.
I'm saying no one is obligated to do anything but if people share games and all this thing then it's not that hard to share a save file.
It's better that you do it yourself so you tailor the game to your liking. If you just dl'd a save and it had something that you didn't like you'd be coming back and asking for another when you could've been done with your own by now. Just jump into the game, open the preferences and turn on skip unseen text. Save often so you can jump back if you selected the wrong option.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Im new to this site, is there a way to just get the new patch if i already have the game from a diff place
If you are talking about the incest patch, you can use it if it is the same version as the game. If you are talking about the updated content, no. You have to download the whole game again, your saves should carry over.

Reactions: supersomeone

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That's nice but my point is if you're going to ask for something don't be an ass.
Asking if "it's so hard" is a backhanded swipe at what people do to be nice. If you want people to do something nice it's better not to get on their bad side by being a dick.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... it is the apokalYpse of one mad scientist subjecting those closest to him to wild sensations to see life going forward ... Game On!!!

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
This game would be much more realistic and enjoyable with repeatable events. I'm not a huge fan of that but there are cases where it would make sense and this is one of those games. Unfortunately, the dev compares "repeatable" with Milfy City which I don't get it and refuses to add it as feature. If it was a linear game It'd be understandable but why making a survival / rpg kinda erotic game then. Well, It's not a big deal but I wanted to point this out. I personally think of wasting potential here since It's a great Artstyle.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty nice thought ... Cum into my room => she BanG! Let's go to the kitchen => She BanG!
Go to the saloon => She Bang! Let's explore this Airplane Wreck => She BanG!
Game On!

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes