• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Btw.....need help with proper drink at the bar.
John.......(strong antiseptic)
Tiffany.......(relaxing cocktail)
Elin........(the usual)

What drinks should I serve them?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am stuck in Kira route. Her door is always locked. The game says i should leave her alone for now.
I finished all the other content. Little sis is pregnant, mom is pregnant, Tiffany & jay scene finished. Killed parry with the help of Kira. Found android, upgrade her fully & see all scene. Became the mayor. Started building the watch tower.
Still Kira is not opening her door.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Btw.....need help with proper drink at the bar.
John.......(strong antiseptic)
Tiffany.......(relaxing cocktail)
Elin........(the usual)

What drinks should I serve them?
Vodka or Rum are strong drinks, a Manhattan is a cocktail. You shouldn't really need help with those two...
For the ones that are the character's preference, Elin wants beer and John wants water.

Reactions: JenusKudo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Screenshot_2019-12-02-18-11-38-746_org.shelter.the66.jpg
Here is my Angela gallery. Before this the gallery was fine but they were still missing pictures.
After dad moved out of his room the gallery changed to this.

Reactions: Skads

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Vodka or Rum are strong drinks, a Manhattan is a cocktail. You shouldn't really need help with those two...
For the ones that are the character's preference, Elin wants beer and John wants water.
Thanks for the reply. Though after few experiment with the bar shift, i did find the right drinks myself. Even though I have no idea which drink is which other than the water. Lol.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Screenshot_2019-12-03-02-23-36-844_org.shelter.the66.jpg
Screenshot_2019-12-03-02-23-31-535_org.shelter.the66.jpg
I am missing these 4 scene. Any help would be great.

Edit.... wait a minute. I think in Kira gallery it's the kira/Elin and kira/Elin/mc.
Hmmm....so for Melissa there i think i have seen every scene as well just don't remember it.
Edit...it's the 3some with 2 sisters in love route.

Last edited:

lilfoxbear

Dec 18, 2019
Having some issues downloading the incest patch. Keeps giving me a "failed - network error" error. It's definitely not because of my internet not being fast enough. Any ideas as to what I could do?

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
Is it a translation thing where some people think that the word "impregnation" is somehow a synonym for "creampie"? I don't understand this.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes