StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
I agree with you,i feel bad seeing him like that when he is the one let MC fucking and impregnate the girls in the shelter including his own WIFE!..If i was the MC,i will be in good term with him,talking and help him do some research instead of let him sleep on the coach like that..i mean,he stay awake for hours waiting MC to go home..talk about being selfish.

Aside that:this game is great,i enjoy the vanilla so far:BootyTime:.it sad i cant bring Kira to settlement and make a threesome with Elin again.
Really, he don't even have to be nice with him, i get that
But he could at least be pragmatic about it, i don't see any reasonable reasons to dismiss him
On the "good-route", if you tell your mother to stop letting him sleep in the bedroom, he goes away from the shelter anyway
His reasons are basically that he's sick, and want to make a difference before dying,
And he dosn't want to stay between MC and his mom

A smart thing to add in the game,
Since now it seem like the settlement can be upgraded if you're mayor,
Would be to be able to add a scientific-laboratory in the settlement, in which the father could live in
He'd get to work and study in the best environnement he could get, and no-one would be above him, except the MC
That would also give the player a way to dismiss the father without being a cunt and/or a idiot about it

If you make the laboratory,
And if you're on the good route, he could make free radshield for you, and help the settlement to make more food
And if you're on the bad-route, he could make more aphrodisiacs to enslave the rest of the girls in the settlement

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.12:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing I would suggest is reworking it so that choosing to sleep with someone no longer takes up the day, move that to a menu in the evening.
Also fucking Melisa it says you take her virginity every time you do it.

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Hey Guys, i'm ok (imo) with Shakespeare's language but i've a problem to translate mb-route. What does mean ?

ArxWit

Mar 5, 2019
Whenever I select the pictures for Angela Cowgirl, I get an exception that forces me to quit and restart. The traceback says it couldn't find the image for some reason.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Cant become mayor ? Done everything in walkthrough but Elin will not talk about it

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
1574727789023.png
How to get last scene of her and Pink hair girl?
Left just one for her and Pink Girl but i don't know how to get

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
This kind of reminds me of Lust for Power... but without the massive and tedious grind for little to no payoff. Good job.

Reactions: AR21

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
like i stated, i did everything, all 3 women in the shelter, became leader of the shelter, oscar kicked out from moms bedroom, i got the android and the 2 parts i could find so far, can have a threesome with sisters, made a peekhole into the wall, have a slave in tiffany. got the approval from the clinic doctor to become mayor and thats it, then i played on for a little to see if their were more events.
my guess, new events comes next update
i had the same problem because i asked the doc at first for the approval. I think thats a little bug. If you have a old save than load it und ask the bar girl first bevor you ask the doc

Cormac

May 18, 2017
I can't be the sheriff in the little town, the option with Jay doesn't appears. Any ideas?

Reactions: 0le

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I can't be the sheriff in the little town, the option with Jay doesn't appears. Any ideas?
No one can be the sheriff. You can only be the mayor.
To do that you have to finish the questline with perry and then get the support of the township by talking to the doctor and jay.
If you can't talk to Jay then you need to work for her until the option comes up.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Interesting. This is the first version for a long time that won't open for me.

Tried both PC and MAC versions.

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
guys i finished kira route and i became the mayor but i cant continue because i have nothing to do. I cant visit little sister or mother it says door locked maybe you need to learn about managing the radiation from tiffany(i am the mayor of settlement). Is it bugged? :(

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes