I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Well fuck, it hasn't. Thanks for answering. Glad to know it's a bug and not me being dumb.
yeah, I know that my save didn't trigger Oscar getting kicked out either. So I'd either try restarting, or use the save from the top of the page.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
played it for the first time, i think i managed all to upto this update so far, i like it, became the man of the house, got me an android and an outside slave.
as this is progressing, it screams harem lol
anyways what i meant, i cant finde more than 2 parts for the android, oscar got kicked out, Perry is dead and iam pretty much the future mayor, looking forward to next update

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Whats the pregnancy content in this game? As in, is it just endings, or some dirty talk..?
Probably going to be like their other game, Fate of Irnia, and be just an ending; the changelog says you can impregnate, and in the other game it gives you that option too, and pregnancy only shows during the ending.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i didn't follow , what is the problem is that code issue or something else?
like i stated, i did everything, all 3 women in the shelter, became leader of the shelter, oscar kicked out from moms bedroom, i got the android and the 2 parts i could find so far, can have a threesome with sisters, made a peekhole into the wall, have a slave in tiffany. got the approval from the clinic doctor to become mayor and thats it, then i played on for a little to see if their were more events.
my guess, new events comes next update

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
wait, on the MB-route my only choices are to either send the dad away into the fucking wasteland,
Or cuck him into becoming a maid/servant?
can't we have a more middle-ground choice?

I mean, he is the one who made the aphrodisiac only for the sake of getting MC to fuck his whole family
Can't we just tell them to ignore him and let him do his science-studies?
I mean, the guy made the fucking aphrodisiac, so he could very-well find a antidote and make it
Reversing the whole MC-harem thing, and then kill MC himself, or let kira do it,
Just because MC filled his purpose by impregnating his female-relatives

Plus, he could show to be very usefull too, he could just make more aphrodisiac to use on Elin and Jay
That way MC would get almost absolute control over the settlement,
They could use the settlement as a way to distract from their shelter,
And get more food just in case something would go wrong in the shelter

I don't know,
Seem kinda dumb to just get rid of the guy that managed to make a enslaving-drug just because you're cucking him
Or to fuck-with him just to show you're the more dominant male,
Especially when he was already the one enabling you to be it

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
like i stated, i did everything, all 3 women in the shelter, became leader of the shelter, oscar kicked out from moms bedroom, i got the android and the 2 parts i could find so far, can have a threesome with sisters, made a peekhole into the wall, have a slave in tiffany. got the approval from the clinic doctor to become mayor and thats it, then i played on for a little to see if their were more events.
my guess, new events comes next update
Nah you can become the mayor already. The saves i uploaded should get you there, at least i didn't have any problems with that, but there is not much to see yet anyway.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I am at an impasse at the mayor thing as well. Who should we talk with next after having a word with the doctor to become mayor?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
wait, on the MB-route my only choices are to either send the dad away into the fucking wasteland,
Or cuck him into becoming a maid/servant?
can't we have a more middle-ground choice?

I mean, he is the one who made the aphrodisiac only for the sake of getting MC to fuck his whole family
Can't we just tell them to ignore him and let him do his science-studies?
I mean, the guy made the fucking aphrodisiac, so he could very-well find a antidote and make it
Reversing the whole MC-harem thing, and then kill MC himself, or let kira do it,
Just because MC filled his purpose by impregnating his female-relatives

Plus, he could show to be very usefull too, he could just make more aphrodisiac to use on Elin and Jay
That way MC would get almost absolute control over the settlement,
They could use the settlement as a way to distract from their shelter,
And get more food just in case something would go wrong in the shelter

I don't know,
Seem kinda dumb to just get rid of the guy that managed to make a enslaving-drug just because you're cucking him
Or to fuck-with him just to show you're the more dominant male,
Especially when he was already the one enabling you to be it
I agree with you,i feel bad seeing him like that when he is the one let MC fucking and impregnate the girls in the shelter including his own WIFE!..If i was the MC,i will be in good term with him,talking and help him do some research instead of let him sleep on the coach like that..i mean,he stay awake for hours waiting MC to go home..talk about being selfish.

Aside that:this game is great,i enjoy the vanilla so far:BootyTime:.it sad i cant bring Kira to settlement and make a threesome with Elin again.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes