Dankness23

Aug 2, 2017
How do I unlock scenes with Angela i tried both routes only get one scene and then told that's the end of the current route ?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How do I unlock scenes with Angela i tried both routes only get one scene and then told that's the end of the current route ?
Are you using the incest patch? If so, it's known to cause complications for the game, and I'd advise you to not use it. -- Aka, I think you only have to delete it, or move it out of the folder.

Otherwise, maybe restart the game? And if that still happens, it's probably a bug/glitch, and you should report it.

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
Excellant artwork, but it is a pity the interactions between characters are almost none existant. This game has great potential for jealouses between the females, and ntr with the male characters. The android could even stir things up by going both ways.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Need MB route saves file for all girl.
Its really easy if you did everything that relates to the love route than just do the opposite when going the MB route and before you know it you might get all you need. When I did the MB route I insulted the bad guy in the bar that followed me home and once I unlocked the android whom I told to call me her master she was very helpful in taking him out "PERMANENTLY:devilish:" and when talking to mom tel her that you want dad out of the vault.:sneaky:

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
Help please
After i had sex with mother i can't progress with any family member i didnt have any scene with melisa and kira and when i visit them melisa says her door is locked try another time and kira says end of content and about mother is there any scenes after sex it appears that there is alot i didn't do yet in the gallery

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Help please
After i had sex with mother i can't progress with any family member i didnt have any scene with melisa and kira and when i visit them melisa says her door is locked try another time and kira says end of content and about mother is there any scenes after sex it appears that there is alot i didn't do yet in the gallery
First of which path did you pick when you were given the option at the beginning with the mom? :unsure:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Help please
You can only progress to a certain point with all family member until you save up enough food to buy the syringe from Tiffany. This will start opening up more option. Also depending on your first choice with your mother will decide whether your on the Love Route or the MB (Mind break) Route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: krys69

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
You can only progress to a certain point with all family member until you save up enough food to buy the syringe from Tiffany. This will start opening up more option. Also depending on your first choice with your mother will decide whether your on the Love Route or the MB (Mind break) Route.
Correct, but also its best to keep on the same path with all the other girls that MC will meat during his exploration in order to unlock all that is to be unlocked for either love or MB path. :unsure::sneaky:

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
First of which path did you pick when you were given the option at the beginning with the mom? :unsure:
I picked the romance route but I didn't get any scene with any sister but watching them in shower

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I picked the romance route but I didn't get any scene with any sister but watching them in shower
Lets see, troubleshooting questions:
1. Are you using the incest patch?
-- It's known to break the game.
2. When you started the game, you were given the choice to focus on one girl, or all of them?
-- If you picked to focus on one, it locks you out of the others, so always pick the harem, even if you don't want the others; you can just ignore them afterwards.
3. Did you buy their items from Tiffany, the scavenger girl?
-- I believe they costs 5 cans each; the wine can be tricky to get.
4. Do you have enough Rad shield? Aka the red needle thing?
-- The first one, from Tiff, cost 10 cans, and you'll need at least 2(Rec 3~6) in your inventory to progress with Kira and Mel.
5. Have you visited & chatted with everyone in the town?

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
Lets see, troubleshooting questions:
1. Are you using the incest patch?
-- It's known to break the game.
2. When you started the game, you were given the choice to focus on one girl, or all of them?
-- If you picked to focus on one, it locks you out of the others, so always pick the harem, even if you don't want the others; you can just ignore them afterwards.
3. Did you buy their items from Tiffany, the scavenger girl?
-- I believe they costs 5 cans each; the wine can be tricky to get.
4. Do you have enough Rad shield? Aka the red needle thing?
-- The first one, from Tiff, cost 10 cans, and you'll need at least 2(Rec 3~6) in your inventory to progress with Kira and Mel.
5. Have you visited & chatted with everyone in the town?
Oh thanks
I picked the mother at the beginning i thought i would only start with her not to prevent the others

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Oh thanks
I picked the mother at the beginning i thought i would only start with her not to prevent the others
The mom is kind of like the stating point but as mentioned before when your given option to pick one, all or non of the girls go with "ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and you will enjoy it. :D

Reactions: DeMoN!

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hey does anyone know how do we get the option to change the Android's breast size.
I think there was an item you would get that will make it possible just like with enabling the vegegej fucking, but I think its not in the game just yet except the vegegej one. :unsure: :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes