Verdiguy65

May 13, 2019
Also make sure to go to mom first because its where you will get the option's for either romance or MB and I think once you picked your one of them the rest will follow for both sisters. :sneaky: But the other girls will have their own options. :unsure::)
Thanks.

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
uh... ?
Google shows me that there's several apps for mac that handle .rar just fine.

Perhaps download one of them...like this one for example ? ->
you know what? know i noticed that sometimes it works just fine and sometimes it says invalid format, i just dont quite get it

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I just found out if you tell Perry to F off in the beginning he tracks you back home. Things happen and you end up with a knife. So does anyone know what you can do with the knife or is it useless once you get the gun.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Got the Android and found 2 of her 4 upgrades. Can you get the hair and fat upgrades yet or no.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Got the Android and found 2 of her 4 upgrades. Can you get the hair and fat upgrades yet or no.
I've only found the temp regulator, can't find anything else. Also, considering that the gallery shows missing pictures I'm guessing you can get all the upgrades

saintguardian

Aug 13, 2019
I am having trouble getting the last two images for the bar woman. What do I need to do in order to get the last two for the gallery?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
I am having trouble getting the last two images for the bar woman. What do I need to do in order to get the last two for the gallery?
IIRC you have to choose to arrest Perry, otherwise she just gets mad at you. If you did that, just keep working and eventually the scenes will unlock

Reactions: saintguardian

saintguardian

Aug 13, 2019
IIRC you have to choose to arrest Perry, otherwise she just gets mad at you. If you did that, just keep working and eventually the scenes will unlock

Okay, now that I remember her name. It's Jay and I got Handjob, oral on both sides. Went through working for her about 7 times after the blowjob but no luck. Let me know if I am missing something. This is after I arrest Jay and get both approvals.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Love Route for Jay for both of them.
After you've done the getting approval stuff work at the bar once. She should give your an offer to do more, accept it. Go back the next day and "Return the Favor". The following day go back to the bar and "Spend some time together", then ask "Where our relationship stands" and "I want more".

Reactions: saintguardian

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I got the Jay scenes by taking Kira to Perry's cave and then Kira killed him. Maybe you only need to work long enough.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I got the Jay scenes by taking Kira to Perry's cave and then Kira killed him. Maybe you only need to work long enough.
That's because of this update unlocking the oral scenes for everyone. Previously, you would have had to keep Perry alive.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
OK, so to get the Chest Plate upgrade for the Android you have to go back to the airplane where you found her. This means do not finish Perry quest. First talk to her about her missing parts. She'll tell you their most likely where you found her. Second you can either go back to the airplane and search it to get the Chest Plate, found in a compartment inside the capsule. Or go talk with Tiffany and ask about her finding anything in the airplane and she will give you the Thermal Regulator. I'm guessing the Hair Extension and Body Fat upgrades are not implemented yet.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
If your missing any Gallery photo's, remember there are two routes a Love Route and MB route (whatever that stands for). You can get about all the scenes before dealing with Perry.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How do I get Kira sex scene like in screenshot? I try talking to her but it keep saying end of content for this route

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What is MB?
*facepalm* This has been asked many times already, and if you had just typed MB into the search function at the top, like how you did for the post, you'd have known right away. Don't even have to change any of the options either. -- There are even around 5 answers on the page that loads from it

Anyways, since you asked; it stands for Mind Break, and how the route is done:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: And if you're trying to follow NekoRush's suggestion, after your first, or second, visit with one of the girls, Oscar shows up giving you two options. It should list what the are, someone about Romance or MB Route, if I remember right.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes