Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
I don't understand what I have to do to make progress with Melissa? I went as far as possible with mother who was my #1, only got kinda far with Kira and it says I've reached the limit for this edition, but Melissa keeps saying her door's locked..... any pointers?
Having the same issue, any pointers??

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I don’t know if the developer reads the comments, but if I can criticize it is the father/family relationship.

The father clearly helps the MC to fuck the rest of the family, and to make children. But in a conversation with the mother we can choose to exclude the father because he would be awkward in the relationship with his mother.

It doesn’t make sense, since he is giving his blessing.

I would find it more logical for the father to take advantage of what the son does to fuck the rest of the family ( maybe MMF ) and later in the game, we would have the choice to continue sharing the family or either keep the family for the MC.

Sorry for my English , machine translation

Reactions: ScorpiusLee

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
the patch the does not seem to work, how to fix it?
It works fine but you just can't drop the file in the game file folder. You have to rename the IC file to scripts (just delete everything in front of the word scripts) and replace the old scripts.rpa with the IC scripts.rpa. I open two windows and click and drag the IC patch over to the scripts.rpa and overlay the old with the new. Hope this fapping helps! ;)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
This makes no sense. One person says drag and drop to main game folder, you say you can't just drag and drop and have to replace old script with new, but there are multiple scripts files in the game folders and when I replace one or all, or edit the name "by deleting everything after script" it still doesn't work? :::Bangs head on keyboard::::
I don't know what else to tell you. I tried it both ways and my way works. Did you change the IC patch from: 454619_scripts to scripts? Drag scripts (Downloads) with the pointer on scripts.rpa in game file folder, and replace one with the other. I have the game file stored in Documents. Scripts (IC file) will be slightly larger than the original scripts.rpa file. Have you ever dragged and replaced game file before?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know what else to tell you. I tried it both ways and my way works. Did you change the IC patch from: 454619_scripts to scripts? Drag scripts (Downloads) with the pointer on scripts.rpa in game file folder, and replace one with the other. I have the game file stored in Documents. Scripts (IC file) will be slightly larger than the original scripts.rpa file. Have you ever dragged and replaced game file before?
Guys, it's a .RAR file this time. The .rpa has to be extracted first.

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
How do you get to spanking Melisa ? , where is the splitting choice ?
I have had a lesson ( learning from one of 3 books) , and sex , and she is in her school uniform , but now it's looped on replay / sex .

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
How do you get to spanking Melisa ? , where is the splitting choice ?
I have had a lesson ( learning from one of 3 books) , and sex , and she is in her school uniform , but now it's looped on replay / sex .
Its in the MB route you need to use the drugs dear old dad gives you

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes