RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
walktrought v 0.10 anyone? i cant figure out all scenes , i aprecciate that you lend me a hand, most of all Angela route

Roker Boi

Oct 10, 2017
Uh, i cant seem to progress kira story past the first scene after going to the settlement. It just keeps saying perhaps you should leave her alone for now. Only the first 3 scenes unlocked in the gallery for her. Anyone knows what are the conditions for her next scene? i even got the android and everything.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Uh, i cant seem to progress kira story past the first scene after going to the settlement. It just keeps saying perhaps you should leave her alone for now. Only the first 3 scenes unlocked in the gallery for her. Anyone knows what are the conditions for her next scene? i even got the android and everything.
Which route are you on? Though some things to note:
1. Did you talk to the sheriff chick?
2. Do you have enough Rads? 2~3

Roker Boi

Oct 10, 2017
Which route are you on? Though some things to note:
1. Did you talk to the sheriff chick?
2. Do you have enough Rads? 2~3
I think i am on the romance route? I talked to the sheriff, arrested the masked guy, got the approval from everyone. And i have like 10 rads but still cant get any further with kira.

BlackFang

Jun 20, 2017
My normal character for these types of games is named Jay (it being my middle name), I was suprised to see the bar keep had the same name. XD
1570271996272.png (it could also be a bug but i don't care its just to funny) ok not a bug just did a new character and pressed control her name is actually Jay

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Black Jay Fang ... totally the same name ... please do not doppelgang the MC into auto ..ahem ... interactions ...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

BlackFang

Jun 20, 2017
Um that's my user name sir (or ma-am, can't be to sure anymore) why would i give out my actual name?

Also the reason i use the name Jay is because i hate my real name but am to lazy to have it legally changed.

BlackFang

Jun 20, 2017
Ok I'm just gonna continue playing the game.

wanted to make a funny joke about that, but whatever.

And for the record if you had my name you would want it changed too.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I think i am on the romance route? I talked to the sheriff, arrested the masked guy, got the approval from everyone. And i have like 10 rads but still cant get any further with kira.
Hmm, what do you mean the first scene after settlement? Like, after bringing her there? IF so, did you progress Melissa's route? Otherwise, did you check with the scavenger chick, to get items?

Also, some of the scenes are from the MB route, while others are just a difference in choices (where you cum).

Roker Boi

Oct 10, 2017
Hmm, what do you mean the first scene after settlement? Like, after bringing her there? IF so, did you progress Melissa's route? Otherwise, did you check with the scavenger chick, to get items?

Also, some of the scenes are from the MB route, while others are just a difference in choices (where you cum).
Nah,this s.JPG is the last scene i can get for her. After this she just locks herself in her room. I can progress with everyone else but not her. I dont really know what to do after this.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 420978 This is all i have in her gallery.
Hmm, seems you're missing the settlement part, which is what should progress her route. Wait until night, and see if there is an extra option to pick.

Btw, are you using the incest patch? I think I used it too, but there tends to be complications with it, so maybe try a fresh one if that doesn't work?

Reactions: Roker Boi

Roker Boi

Oct 10, 2017
Hmm, seems you're missing the settlement part, which is what should progress her route. Wait until night, and see if there is an extra option to pick.

Btw, are you using the incest patch? I think I used it too, but there tends to be complications with it, so maybe try a fresh one if that doesn't work?
oh wow, i tried a fresh save without the patch and it worked. Or maybe because i got to the settlement before doing anything else this time. But thanks for your help, man. Much appreciated.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
oh wow, i tried a fresh save without the patch and it worked. Or maybe because i got to the settlement before doing anything else this time. But thanks for your help, man. Much appreciated.
NP, and I think I did the same, Eg. spent the first 15 cans on getting a RAD first and foremost, then the other on something else. Just seems the best choice, cuz you'd earn up to 7 cans for working at the bar, netting a +2 (more later on) due to them costing 5 a piece there.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone know of a walkthrough for the game on this thread, or if someone is working on one?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes