ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
question..can you only romance one of the 3 dames?...because angela and melissa have no content it seems if i'm boinking kira...and there is nothing new in the settlement or surface..finished the crashed airplane stuff etc...got the android...3some with the sheriff ...and thats it..

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

arms99

May 11, 2018
question..can you only romance one of the 3 dames?...because angela and melissa have no content it seems if i'm boinking kira...and there is nothing new in the settlement or surface..finished the crashed airplane stuff etc...got the android...3some with the sheriff ...and thats it..
All 3 can be romanced, kira was the first, Melissa was added last update and Angela in this one. There is also a threesome with Melissa and Kira in this update as well.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
how to trigger? i just get "end of content for this" messages...its a fresh install no old saves etc..there was nothing lingering in roaming to potentially affect it..meh

• Angry

arms99

May 11, 2018
how to trigger? i just get "end of content for this" messages...its a fresh install no old saves etc..there was nothing lingering in roaming to potentially affect it..meh
I'm not sure, it's been a while since I triggered Melissas content and as for Angela when I loaded my save from the last update I went to see her and her content triggered automatically. Here is my save at the start of Melissas content if that helps. From there you can trigger Angela and the threesome quite easily.

• Wow

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I definitely got a threesome wiht Kira and Melissa this morning. I'm not sure how. I just went through their routes and after having one sex scene with both (cowgirl sex) I had the option to invite them to my room.

I was waiting to get through al lthe content to comment but I think the game's cool. Maybe girls accept to share you a bit too easily but other than that I like it.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Er, that's what I'm saying, though? That 0.1 and 0.10 are different when you are working with version numbers, vs. working with decimals where each place value is different. A way to make this more understandable is to add a bugfix decimal'd suffix to show this; "version 0.1.0" is different from "version 0.10.0", does that make what I was saying more understandable?
Yep the ten hundredths (0.10) & one tenth (0.1)

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Yep the ten hundredths (0.10) & one tenth (0.1)
No. ten hundredths and one tenth are the exact same thing. This is why I wrote in the bugfix decimal place to illustrate how it deviates from mathematical values. It isn't one tenth, it isn't ten hundredths, it's the tenth major update of the first (zeroth) edition, aka the alpha/beta release period. X.Y.Z, where X is major editions, so 1.0.0 is a "complete" game; Y is major update to the current edition, so it could be 0.3593.0, even; lastly, the bugfix numbers, where nothing major changes in the content or form of the product, but bugs have been squashed, like what happened with Perverteer's Sisterly Lust going from version 0.21 to version 0.21.1. "bugfix numbers" is also a little bit of a misnomer, because it can be for any minor update, really, but primarily it's used for bugfixing.

Each version step is an iteration within the former version step, so you could have 0.3593.985 if you really had that many major releases and that many bugfixes specifically released on version 0.3593, and version 0.3593 might be 1% of the total game, or it might be 99%; the version number holds no percentage equivalent for the total completion of any particular edition. To reference Sisterly Lust again, Version 0.21.1 is pretty close to the end of the game, with version 0.22 being the last of the day-to-day content, and after that the epilogue, and then a once-over to catch any other problems and do some bugfixes and then it goes to version 1.0.

Another way to look at it is that it's just a slightly formalized way of writing it out in shorthand; instead of having to write out "zeroth version, 10th major update" you can just write "0.10". And yes, if there aren't any bugfixes or other minor content releases for a particular version, then commonly the bugfix place gets dropped (until needed).

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
FYI for anyone having issues triggering the new Angela content. I had to go to the surface and buy wine again and wait a day or so for the event to fire.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
FYI for anyone having issues triggering the new Angela content. I had to go to the surface and buy wine again and wait a day or so for the event to fire.
Looks like you didn't read the dialogue? Cuz you're basically commissioning her to find you wine. Eg. You don't get the wine when you talk about it w/ the scavenger, she tells you to wait a day or so, so she can find it, and even mentions she'd drink it if you don't come get it.

Though, if it's from a loaded save, the event may have been changed, and that's the reason.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
What did you select as Oscar asked for a girl? Had the same problem as you, but i selected Melisa. So no other content for Kira and Angela. I try it again but this time i select "All of them", maybe this works.

Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
You have to select the choice that says "all of them" at the start. If you did that and are still having problems you might have to trigger something still.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Looks like you didn't read the dialogue? Cuz you're basically commissioning her to find you wine. Eg. You don't get the wine when you talk about it w/ the scavenger, she tells you to wait a day or so, so she can find it, and even mentions she'd drink it if you don't come get it.

Though, if it's from a loaded save, the event may have been changed, and that's the reason.
I actually did the entire wine/dine date with Angela preupdate when it was just kissing/talking so the scene did change and I had to repeat it with no real clue that was necessary. Looks like when they redid the scene and fast tracked it to sex I just needed wine again to trigger it, but when I had it and went back to the shelter it didn't trigger immediately so it was confusing and not just for me. There was no wait this time though on actually getting the wine since I did that part before and it hadn't changed.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes