lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. 0.10(Angela routes and Kira+Melisa threesome routes update) :love: :love: :love:
downloading now

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
¿can anyone share a fucking full save with the gallery unlocked and stop talking about shit and ignoring the other save´s request?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
¿can anyone share a fucking full save with the gallery unlocked and stop talking about shit and ignoring the other save´s request?
It just came out here today some hours ago. Be patient. I would like a full save and/or walkthrough as well given I can't seem to progress Angela's route for some reason. I think I've done everything else though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: stever

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
It's only confusing because he did not start with 0.1 (and most people don't do version numbers like actual decimals), he started with 0.01. 0.1 is exactly the same # as 0.10, 0.100, 0.100000000, or any other variation. With decimals it the 0's before the # that matter, not after it.
0.1 is not the same as 0.10 for versioning, actually, because versioning doesn't follow mathematical rules. The former is the first iteration at that version level, while the latter is the tenth iteration at that version level. :p

• Angry
Reactions: TheDevian

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No. Because no such save exist.
There is no singular save that fits what you want.

I was thinking about sharing saves, but this turned me off of providing the roughly 6 different saves required to have a full gallery unlock.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
No. Because no such save exist.
There is no singular save that fits what you want.

I was thinking about sharing saves, but this turned me off of providing the roughly 6 different saves required to have a full gallery unlock.
Share the persistent file.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
0.1 is not the same as 0.10 for versioning, actually, because versioning doesn't follow mathematical rules. The former is the first iteration at that version level, while the latter is the tenth iteration at that version level. :p
As the game is filed as 0.10 that is what I shall state it as.
What I mean is (Shelter-010-pc.zip & Shelter-010-mac.zip), and on the "Patreon" it is 0.10 so the info on this site is wrong.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
not when you ask like that, how about you play the game instead ?

not getting angela romance to work with or without patch. keeps saying she is busy
it was that way for me until i got the wine for her, the first time you ask the trader for it you pay but dont get it as she doesn't have it yet, the next day ask the trader for it again she will give it to you and then you can progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and ZTex

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Would like to update the ic-patch myself, but I don't know renpy enough, since even changing a single letter in the naming defs throws me an error on startup

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

need someone with a bit more experience here :/

If it even needs updating, the game just behaves wonky with the patch...
The patch worked just fine for me.
Just download it from the 2nd post and copy scripts.rpa into the /game/ folder where you have the shelter installed.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
The patch worked just fine for me.
Just download it from the 2nd post and copy scripts.rpa into the /game/ folder where you have the shelter installed.
Already deleted my post (my dumbass messed up lol), tho still have some problems with angelas romance route...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
not when you ask like that, how about you play the game instead ?

it was that way for me until i got the wine for her, the first time you ask the trader for it you pay but dont get it as she doesn't have it yet, the next day ask the trader for it again she will give it to you and then you can progress.
Will give it a try, although I think I did that part with her a few updates ago. Ty sir

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes