RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
what animation? i dont count two pics going back and forth as animation, and theres nothing wrong with animation-less games

also i wasnt dissing the dev lmao
Well, its not a lot of animation, but its still a decent game, dev is regular on small updates, don't want to discourage him . . .

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
So can I not get Jay's approval if I kill Perry? Since the only way that I got that dialogue was when I exiled Perry.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So can I not get Jay's approval if I kill Perry? Since the only way that I got that dialogue was when I exiled Perry.
You should still be able to get it just by killing him since that's what she wanted. You just wont get the oral sex scene had you captured him.

Reactions: TheDevian

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
You should still be able to get it just by killing him since that's what she wanted. You just wont get the oral sex scene had you captured him.
But when I go back to the bar theres still the original 3 options of buying a drink, work, or leave.

NitroxDarks

Mar 31, 2018
Can someone tell me, how close is it to ending? I love the art but i wouldn't want to forget this game for being half completed like i usually do and regret (sadlol).

tkvh

Apr 26, 2018
The changelog does include a hint that Perry must be alive to get Jay's second scene, but here is a little more direct help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this helpful, OceanManTakeMeByTheHand.

EDIT: Apologies, the prior tip was rather brief and below my usual standards. It has been elaborated upon. It is still not very in depth, I'll admit, but hopefully it is enough to help reach Jay's new scene.
To view the scene

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the last 2 scenes i need? i need the last one on the first row with Kira and the second scene with the barkeeper.

Edit: nvm on the Kira one but still can't find the second barkeeper scene

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the last 2 scenes i need? i need the last one on the first row with Kira and the second scene with the barkeeper.

Edit: nvm on the Kira one but still can't find the second barkeeper scene
You need to have captured perry for the 2nd barkeep scene. Then offer to service her orally.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
How do you offer to service her? I arrested Perry. or am I supposed to exile him?
Arrest and then go talk to the sherriff again. They'll talk about you becoming mayor if you get enough support.
Go back to Jay, talk to her about support and select service her orally instead of working for free.

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
Arrest and then go talk to the sherriff again. They'll talk about you becoming mayor if you get enough support.
Go back to Jay, talk to her about support and select service her orally instead of working for free.
Thanks. was finally able to get it.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes