ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I havent downloaded any files. just the game and incest file. Lost as to how to fix this. Seems this dev left a lot of bugs. Very disappointing the dev would release a bugged game version.
I've literally given you a step by step of how to fix it in that post.

Reactions: Macgamer

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
UnRen Download and Use Function 1&2.
Add those files from the post to /Game/Events/Melisa. Make sure the file names are the exact same and dont start with numbers.
Thanks for the help but i'll just remove this game and play games by dev's that don't leave for everyone to fix his issues. Plenty of well made games on this site. This dev should address these issues not us.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
v0.09
1)Melisa's romance and MB routes are updated with 4 H scenes, impregnation option and cuddling/spanking.
2) You can now gain favor from Jay and John. If Perry is not killed, you can also unlock a new scene with Jay.

=> So, if we killed Perry, we have to start again the game to unlock the scene ? There is really no other way ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thanks for the help but i'll just remove this game and play games by dev's that don't leave for everyone to fix his issues. Plenty of well made games on this site. This dev should address these issues not us.
Let's just settle something.

The dev didn't leave this for players to fix. It was an error and that happens. I fixed it because i could and wanted to enjoy the game. I've shared the fixes with people so they have the option to play and enjoy it as well. The only reason i was able to do this is because the developer actually did a bang up job of code management and it was a fix even a complete novice like me could do.

If you don't want to play games that have issues that's your perrogative, but you really don't get the right to shit on the dev for this when you're not even willing to put in the modicum of time to implement a fix as easy as downloading a tool and copying files.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

The dev didn't leave this for players to fix. It was an error and that happens. I fixed it because i could and wanted to enjoy the game. I've shared the fixes with people so they have the option to play and enjoy it as well. The only reason i was able to do this is because the developer actually did a bang up job of code management and it was a fix even a complete novice like me could do.

If you don't want to play games that have issues that's your perrogative, but you really don't get the right to shit on the dev for this when you're not even willing to put in the modicum of time to implement a fix as easy as downloading a tool and copying files.
Yeah! Who do you take him for ...Bethesda?!?!?!? :p Just depending on the modding community to fix all the bugs!

Last edited:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Does anybody have a save file containing all scenes in the gallery? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything cause I've got a few no images spaces on the gallery and I know not all of them can be MB routes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

Not really. He is getting paid to work on this game which includes coding too and he should deliver in that front. Yeah we are pirating but whoever supported the game on patreon paid for this and the dev shouldnt really release bugged games or a fix should have already been out.
Fans shouldnt have to do the dev's job, guess players are too spoiled this day and let developers off the hook so easily.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Not really. He is getting paid to work on this game which includes coding too and he should deliver in that front. Yeah we are pirating but whoever supported the game on patreon paid for this and the dev shouldnt really release bugged games or a fix should have already been out.
Fans shouldnt have to do the dev's job, guess players are too spoiled this day and let developers off the hook so easily.
Yes, really.
Their income doesn't matter. They are bound to make mistakes, those mistakes will be fixed. This update hasn't even been out a full day yet so you should count yourself lucky there's a fix at all fan or otherwise. Additionally you might want to understand that the bugs in question are for the most part a result of the incest patch which is optional. The dev is under no obligation to fix those.

The irony here is you're calling people spolied for letting the devs off easy, yet you refuse to criticize your abundantly lazy players who have the fixes right there and instead act like toddlers and cry.

So use the fix or bitch and moan. Not my problem, i have a functioning game.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Really hate locking content. I want new scene but I have to let that fucker alive. Fuck that. No way I will restart the game just for 1 scene. I plan to replay again in MB route after the game finish so I only have 1 save. Fuck me.

How about let everyone get the scene but who killed perry have to do something to get the scene. Only lock scene for specific route. MB scene for MB route only something like that. Just let everone get the scene for minor characters.

valdern93

Aug 2, 2018
i am a paying patreon and he has already fixed the bugs with the base 0.9 update, the problem is that the incest patch is based on the bugged version i think which ZTex has provided the means of fixing which i can attest does work, so thank you ZTex for doing that

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yes, really.
Their income doesn't matter. They are bound to make mistakes, those mistakes will be fixed. This update hasn't even been out a full day yet so you should count yourself lucky there's a fix at all fan or otherwise. Additionally you might want to understand that the bugs in question are for the most part a result of the incest patch which is optional. The dev is under no obligation to fix those.

The irony here is you're calling people spolied for letting the devs off easy, yet you refuse to criticize your abundantly lazy players who have the fixes right there and instead act like toddlers and cry.

So use the fix or bitch and moan. Not my problem, i have a functioning game.
i am a paying patreon and he has already fixed the bugs with the base 0.9 update, the problem is that the incest patch is based on the bugged version i think which ZTex has provided the means of fixing which i can attest does work, so thank you ZTex for doing that
Oh i see. I dont use incest patches and havent tried the game yet after reqding of such bugs.
For the spoiled i stand by what i say, granted if you are desperate enough to fiddle with the game to fix it be my guess but saying that devs have no duty to fix them or letting em off the hook makes devs complacent which is why so many games now gets released with not testing whatsoever, thats what i call spoiling.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I won't start to play until some meaty updates but if writing and corruption pace is as good as images then this game will be one of my favourites probably.

D

Deleted member 482355

Does anyone known who will be in the new threesome scene?

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes