mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
I couldn't find search the airplane option.
Use Unren.bat and open in notepad \Shelter-0.11-pc\game\events\general\settlement.rpy
goto 220 and delete " android_unlock<3"
save and restart game
search the airplane option is back

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Use Unren.bat and open in notepad \Shelter-0.11-pc\game\events\general\settlement.rpy
goto 220 and delete " android_unlock<3"
save and restart game
search the airplane option is back
Or just use the console and type:
has_breastexp = True

Verdiguy65

May 13, 2019
Hi. Played through all the current Romance/Love route (Jay/Tiffany/Android breast enhancement, etc.) and would like to try the MB route. How exactly do you get that started? many thanks.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hi. Played through all the current Romance/Love route (Jay/Tiffany/Android breast enhancement, etc.) and would like to try the MB route. How exactly do you get that started? many thanks.
I think you initiate the MB when you talk with your father and he gives you an option to use "special medicine" on every girl. :unsure: :sneaky:

Reactions: ZTex

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
A woulkthrough or a list of scenes and how to initiate them would be nice thou. I personally miss about half of the scenes and I just wonder if this are the ones that are initiated by going the MB rout since I think I have all the possible love routs. :unsure: So confusing. :confused:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I think you initiate the MB when you talk with your father and he gives you an option to use "special medicine" on every girl. :unsure: :sneaky:
Also make sure to go to mom first because its where you will get the option's for either romance or MB and I think once you picked your one of them the rest will follow for both sisters. :sneaky: But the other girls will have their own options. :unsure::)

Reactions: Verdiguy65

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
rars dont work on macs, i mean all i get from it is where to save it and what to call it but it does not change the type of the file, but cheers
uh... ?
Google shows me that there's several apps for mac that handle .rar just fine.

Perhaps download one of them...like this one for example ? ->

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes