Atheistbrony

Jan 9, 2018
Hay Winterlook I don't know if you are already planing to add this or not but I think there needs to be sum kind of reaction to the android when you bring a girl to your room to fuck on the romance path.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
This game gets better by the update! Not really all that surprising, Winterlook delivers good quality content with every update of this and TFOI. Good to see that the options we now pick clothes on the characters now stick in every scene, especially the breakfast in the morning.

Got a weird little bug happening in the gallery though, anyone else experiencing this on Angela's images?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tuga85

Big_B

Jul 27, 2017
guys i cant open angelina and melisa route is there any bug or something im already mayor,i give melisa guitar and angelina coffee thats all.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
This game gets better by the update! Not really all that surprising, Winterlook delivers good quality content with every update of this and TFOI. Good to see that the options we now pick clothes on the characters now stick in every scene, especially the breakfast in the morning.

Got a weird little bug happening in the gallery though, anyone else experiencing this on Angela's images?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep got the same bug, so its not just you.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
So far I have a couple questions
First, is there a way to go bareback with Jay or Tiffany (at her place, romance route)?
And second, will there be actual pregnancy for any of the girls?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
First, is there a way to go bareback with Jay or Tiffany (at her place, romance route)?
First:romance route for jay and tiffany isnt in game yet.
Second:There will be with the all the girls in the house (romance route)

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
First:romance route for jay and tiffany isnt in game yet.
Second:There will be with the all the girls in the house (romance route)
For kite722: First, No there is not a way to go bareback with Jay or Tiffany(only with hers' MB can you go bareback). Second, I'm sure that in the future the girls will actual go through pregnancy but as of right now you can only impregnate them.
For Genji: Although Jay does not have any romance or MB route; Tiffany have does, of which both have 2 scenes for each route.

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
guys i cant open Angela and melisa route is there any bug or something im already mayor,i give melisa guitar and angelina coffee thats all.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes