VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Introducing Android character.
4) You can now impregnate Kira

all i can do is hunt down perry and go to sleep -peek in the shower. what do i do wrong ?

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
i did everything .. everything i do the game says end of the current update
Game says "End of current content for this route.", not "End of the curent content update." Click on it and look for other content. If you want a relationship with a specific character, just visit them more often and do their quests.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Does it lock you out of content when you choose one gal in the beginning?
It locks you into one out of three that you are choosing from. It doesn't affect your relationships outside of the shelter. What stops you from choosing "All of them." if you are looking for a harem?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... currently I can effectively choose either kira or the other gal to go on a date outside the shelter ... but to get there there was a lot of trial and error ... and when I look at the gallery ... a lot is not unlocked.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Well ... currently I can effectively choose either kira or the other gal to go on a date outside the shelter ... but to get there there was a lot of trial and error ... and when I look at the gallery ... a lot is not unlocked.
I have no clue of what "try and error" you are talking about. You choose the girl and build a relationship with her. Simple as that. Of course there won't be everything unlocked. You are choosing if you are romantic or dominant and it has different scenes, as well as you choose what sexual act to engage in.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Could it not be O.K. to make those dates repeatable ... like each week day or week end .?.
Once you reach the end ... at least reminisce about the fun scenes along the way;)

Reactions: TheDevian

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Tried this out of sheer respect for TFOI, great art yet again from Winterlook game. Needs a walk-through or guide, tried both routes on all ladies but still missing couple of Kira scenes from gallery. Every game got it's rough edges so this is good overall, still like TFOI better despite different engines.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But ... But ... that is a staple of good quality and master bakery for renders so sweet, granted their maker got toasted, but still ... nothing wrong with the r&R our MC needs in the post apokolips barren wasteland riddled with ... well ... hot dames;)

Reactions: TheDevian

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
(v0.08)
Move the extracted 'scripts.rpa' file to 'game' folder
Do not use old patches on newer builds.

If the game crashes on startup then please redownload the new bugfixed version above or it won't work with the patch.
the folder cant be unziped on macs, is there another format you could provide?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
SsshshshssshhhhhHHHhhh/..... Stevie doesn't know... but a lot of players do;)::
MindBreak
Mind Break using drugs.
You must start a new game to see the new content.

If you start a new game you get this: """Love/Romance route you get kissing and a mutual hand job with Kira, on the MB route you use drugs on Kira and get 1 BJ only and this is the end of the update. """
The term comes from the developers other game Fate of Irnia where you can mindbreak (MB) characters with a magical item. That game's been around for a couple of years and a big proportion of players for this game come from the game so the terminology got carried over, both by the dev and by us
MB = Mind Break
MB=Mind Break
no walkthrough needed yet
I think, MB stands for «Mind Break».
Mind Broken; basically, you give them a drug that makes them lustful, and if they don't get it satisfied, they become sex-crazed or something; tack on that you're the only one that can get it up near them, and that's how the route works.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes