Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
No matter what I do after I get melisa the guitar she just shuts her door forever and I can't progress can someone send me a walkthrough

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
You just have to wait for the week end to ask her out ... talk to the man with the plan and have fun ;)!
No I don't think it's that simple. First of all there's no calendar to show if today is weekend and second of all who is the man with the plan? Please clarify. Thanks

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
No I don't think it's that simple. First of all there's no calendar to show if today is weekend and second of all who is the man with the plan? Please clarify. Thanks
I think he means Father (guy with glasses), since most ideas comes from him. Usually if you are stuck, he has idea how to progress.

Reactions: TheDevian

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I think he means Father (guy with glasses), since most ideas comes from him. Usually if you are stuck, he has idea how to progress.
How do I interact with him? The only time when my character talks to him is when I get out of the vault

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to keep getting out and scavenge for items ... he only appears to further the plot ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are exclusive routes when you choose the gal to seduce before the man with the plan
Man with the plan has glasses and silver hair. His plan is for the MC to get the gals!!!
Follow that man and his plan and get them gals!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One .. UN-educated guess ... would be the brown berry smuggler babe and the fiery soldier type along with the for ever following android ... here is hope they make it real;)!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One .. UN-educated guess ... would be the brown berry smuggler babe and the fiery soldier type along with the for ever following android ... here is hope they make it real;)!
How about the sheriff, bartender, and explorer? ...Oh wait, that would be a foursome... :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes