Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Titjob. You can choose ut instead of the shower sex during the first time you ask. Otherwise, just go to her afterwards to sex menu and ask for it
I didn't get offered that during the shower scene, don't know why.

It's a hot scene, the girls all have such great tits. He's right about it being a one-sided one though, sometime we need to return the favour, finger her brains out or something. Making her cum til she can't move would be very hot.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I didn't get offered that during the shower scene, don't know why.

It's a hot scene, the girls all have such great tits. He's right about it being a one-sided one though, sometime we need to return the favour, finger her brains out or something. Making her cum til she can't move would be very hot.
I meant not within the shower. When you talk with her and the conversation about joining in the shower appears you can choose not to go and you'd get the scene. Or you can do the shower scene and then just visit Kira and go to her sex menu. There the titjob will be available for you to select

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
It would be cool to see MB or romance (even both) tags in the gallery for each image so we know that we have done everything available in the current game.

Im really liking the game (specially the MB route), haven't played this game since release and damn was is good.

Perhaps Tiffany can open a store in the settlement where you'll be able to but multiple stuff (obviusly) for the girls (clothes,stuff they want, sex toys, etc) or improving some stuff in the settlement. Keep the make where you but things from Steff for exploring missions or finding stuff for the girls (and your android).

Reactions: EroHero01

MadMaxine

Aug 19, 2019
Not sure if it's a bug, but I can't unlock Tifanny's day cum on tits pic in the gallery, no matter how many times I replay the scene.

Also, no matter what I do, the option to talk to Jay to get her support simply doesn't show up.

Last edited:

cjs

May 6, 2017
Will I ever become mayor. Tried it both ways, Killed him and arrested him. Is it the patch that screws it up or something else?

Reactions: MadMaxine

MadMaxine

Aug 19, 2019
Will I ever become mayor. Tried it both ways, Killed him and arrested him. Is it the patch that screws it up or something else?
Played with and without the patch, both routes, tried all outcomes and the option to ask for Jay's approval never shows up for me neither.

Reactions: Giovany

Stalker*_*

Aug 2, 2019
Yes some cheats work but both of these are wrong. (budget=x and has.cans = ) ((You must use a space between the word and = and = and number you want.))

Here is the correct way for cheats.
budget = xx (((For best result use the has_cans cheat then add them to the treasury form MC stock.)))
has_cans = xx

This one works for just the number you have but will not count for MC or anyone else you need some for so it is best to just buy them instead of cheating them.
has_syringe = xx

xx = the number you want.
how do I use the cheats? im kinda confused.

QuasarNutz

Aug 17, 2018
ive tried everything to become the mayor of the settlement, ive worked at Jay's bar for about 200+ times and still havent gotten the trigger to get Jay's support. I've done even drank at her bar 200+ every day. Idk wtf to get Jay's Support. I've killed the bandits aswell.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ive tried everything to become the mayor of the settlement, ive worked at Jay's bar for about 200+ times and still havent gotten the trigger to get Jay's support. I've done even drank at her bar 200+ every day. Idk wtf to get Jay's Support. I've killed the bandits aswell.
Have you tried the other options besides work?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes