MICHAEL ADAMS

Mar 11, 2018
anyone got any saves? i am in a relationship with kira and angela and had sex but cant progress melisa got the guitar and ear buds but wont let me in her room now so does anyone have a save around that area so i can progress farther and check out the new stuff

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
God damn, Melisa gets me every single time. Every update since the first release, i get sidetrack for her alone even when it's not her content update. Currently on a 0-13 losing streak, I'm never winning.

If you couldn't tell she's my favorite out of all the girls currently, though Angela is a close second after her especially MB Angela. Speaking of MB, I finally tried out more of Melisa MB scenes(Mostly played Romantic for her) and those scenes for her was so hot, Sweet baby jesus!

Reactions: Genji

gyypsy

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for the reply, are they supposed to adress each other with their names or it didn't work for me?
it didn't work for u i guess move the script file in game folder replace all when prompted u will be good to go

qwertyman2000

Sep 19, 2017
I did exactly that but it didn't ask to overwrite, oh well
The incest patch doesn't work on the compressed version. The user that made the compressed version unpacked the files the patch was made to replace so the patch doesn't replace anything and doesn't work.

Reactions: .........143
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes