Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Gallery indicates there are three new images for the Melisa MB route, but I only have access to two, anyone know how to unlock the third one by any chance?

Oct 31, 2017
My gallery keeps bugged, i already completed both routes but galllery keeps blocking many scenes...
Does someone mind sharing their completed gallery persistent file? thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yolomeus

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I dont see any reason why dev put more thot in this game..the new one brothel whore doesnt interest me much..i hope dev put more proper girls in settlement..

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I dont see any reason why dev put more thot in this game..the new one brothel whore doesnt interest me much..i hope dev put more proper girls in settlement..
For some reason many western devs loves brothels. I understand its an easy way to get sex scenes but even games where the set up for sex with main heroines is minimal devs put whores or brothels anyways.
I think most devs dont understand that people sometimes looks for something more than soulless sex.
Only Goddess Realms use the brothel idea well since you (Only male in the world) are the product and girls wants to be in your pants so much that they pay for it.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
For some reason many western devs loves brothels. I understand its an easy way to get sex scenes but even games where the set up for sex with main heroines is minimal devs put whores or brothels anyways.
I think most devs dont understand that people sometimes looks for something more than soulless sex.
Only Goddess Realms use the brothel idea well since you (Only male in the world) are the product and girls wants to be in your pants so much that they pay for it.
Goddess realm?sounds interesting..i will check it out..

slayrx

Oct 18, 2019
yes, i'm no expert on the matter... but when i type in say "has_cans 100" the text just shows up red saying File"<string>", line 1 expected statement.

and then i still have 0 cans

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yes, i'm no expert on the matter... but when i type in say "has_cans 100" the text just shows up red saying File"<string>", line 1 expected statement.

and then i still have 0 cans
You forgot the = it needs to look like this "has_cans = 100" (without the quotes.)

Reactions: slayrx

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Can't get Angela's last MB scene to fire where she exiles the dad, got it to fire in my first playthrough but second time around it simply will not play. Anyone know exactly what I need to do to make it fire?

Edit: I have repeatables for both Kira and Melisa, and Angela is showing repeatable scenes too.
Same here for me as well. Got Angela dad exile scene 1 time. Tried to get it again but it refuses to happen. I've done 5 playthroughs using different variations of the main story mixed in but it still refuses to execute the Angela exile dad scenes after getting it once. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Can't get Angela's last MB scene to fire where she exiles the dad, got it to fire in my first playthrough but second time around it simply will not play. Anyone know exactly what I need to do to make it fire?

Edit: I have repeatables for both Kira and Melisa, and Angela is showing repeatable scenes too.
Same here for me as well. Got Angela dad exile scene 1 time. Tried to get it again but it refuses to happen. I've done 5 playthroughs using different variations of the main story mixed in but it still refuses to execute the Angela exile dad scenes after getting it once. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks.
This game recently caught my interest, so i'll drop in to help.

To put it bluntly, the scene doesn't trigger because of Melissa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we have a couple of bugs piled up I could try to make an unofficial patch by myself.
It's better than nothing until we get an official one.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This game recently caught my interest, so i'll drop in to help.

To put it bluntly, the scene doesn't trigger because of Melissa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we have a couple of bugs piled up I could try to make an unofficial patch by myself.
It's better than nothing until we get an official one.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. The next build should be soon and i'd wager because of things they've done in the past that this sorta trigger should be fixed by then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes