thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I'm kind of torn between MB and the Romance routes, the former has far better sex scenes in my opinion. But the dialog and circumstances are too rapey for me. So I like the Romance route better story/dialog wise.

ClimaxingOrange

Mar 18, 2018
so, i didnt understand at first that the elin romance/mb route choice is tied with the choice you make for the "family" unless its an independant choice and i just bugged it, she was on MB route when i unlocked it, and thats the route everyone else was on. just a PSA for those who want to see the romance route i had to start over and do romance for everyone in order to get elins romance option

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
so, i didnt understand at first that the elin romance/mb route choice is tied with the choice you make for the "family" unless its an independant choice and i just bugged it, she was on MB route when i unlocked it, and thats the route everyone else was on. just a PSA for those who want to see the romance route i had to start over and do romance for everyone in order to get elins romance option
I've been playing only romance route but both options were available to me with Elin.

Reactions: ClimaxingOrange

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
With the MB route, Mom wears skimpier, sexier clothes and you can fuck both sisters at night, one after the other. But, with the Romance route, you get to fuck Elin missionary style.

I'm not into anal or BDSM stuff, so I guess I'll stick with the Romance option.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I can't seem to trigger any of the building options. Does anyone have a save right before the greenhouse is built? or know how to trigger building it?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I've been playing only romance route but both options were available to me with Elin.
Probably can choose the 'side' girls' route while on romance, but if you're on MB, it forces your hand, on the girls that interact with the 'main' ones at least.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Is there a way to make the text bigger? To my eyes it really feels remarkably small compared to not only the size of the CG's, but Ren'Py games in general.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I think I got to the end of the current content and enjoyed it ... I did notice when talking to Melissa there was a line about getting her to be the secretary at the brothel (which didn't actually exist at the time, haha) ... I'm hoping in future there'll be options to whore all of the girls in the bunker out, esp as I mindbroke them all (they're doing nothing for me atm anyway) ... I'll just keep the android to myself, the rest can be made useful ... oh and I'm looking forward to more stuff with the gardener, I tend to prefer slim small breasted women (note women, not lolis) and as it turns out Melissa actually has huge tits once you get her out of her depressed outfit, haha, and everyone is fairly chunky so it looks like the gardener will be my best bet... though I did appreciate the customisation you can do to the android, and she mentioned fat and hair and stuff so hopefully once some proper sex content with her is added I'll be able to make her much skinner and things as well... oh and I'm looking forward to the pregnancy stuff kicking off as I've blown loads in everyone ... will be interesting if I can end up with a bunch of pregnant women whoring themselves out.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
... oh and I'm looking forward to more stuff with the gardener, I tend to prefer slim small breasted women (note women, not lolis) and as it turns out Melissa actually has huge tits once you get her out of her depressed outfit,...
Yeah, my preference is for more realistic size breasts. Much sexier than inflated marshmallows.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes