professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
So I went back and started advancing my romance route but when I got to the settlement, Perry never shows up. ?? What'd I goof? The text at Angela even said (once) that the settlers were considering me for mayor but I've never seen any option for Perry or the Mayor....and I've been to the Bar lots of times and taken Tiffany home several times....still no Perry???

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
You have pitted my love of tentacles with my desire to impregnate every female character I meet. Guess I'll be running two saves from here on.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
So I went back and started advancing my romance route but when I got to the settlement, Perry never shows up. ?? What'd I goof? The text at Angela even said (once) that the settlers were considering me for mayor but I've never seen any option for Perry or the Mayor....and I've been to the Bar lots of times and taken Tiffany home several times....still no Perry???
Did you work at the bar? The first time, there's an event where Perry asks for a free drink -- If you tell him off, he'll follow you back, and Kira kills some of his goons.

After that event, the option to hunt Perry should show, but you need to talk to the Sheriff first (for the gun). After that, you'll need to work at the bar again, till a 'night' event with the looter chick. She basically tells you how to find him, and from there, it's picking who, if any, goes with you, and his fate. -- Personally, I'd kill him, because the other two choices aren't all that good; exiling allows him to continue doing what he does else where, while with arresting, you're basically feeding him for free, or allowing him to bide his time.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
3some with Melissa & Kira ... "Yes, only us" ... *Mom busts in the door* "DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!" ...

Kicking (incest) dad out seems weird, why couldn't she just move into your room?

Last edited:

Kira093

Aug 12, 2018
Hi Guys, can anyone tell me how to get Elin Office events?? i downloaded 0.15 but i cant see any option to trigger the events...

Reactions: Hakuna93

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Did you work at the bar? The first time, there's an event where Perry asks for a free drink -- If you tell him off, he'll follow you back, and Kira kills some of his goons.

After that event, the option to hunt Perry should show, but you need to talk to the Sheriff first (for the gun). After that, you'll need to work at the bar again, till a 'night' event with the looter chick. She basically tells you how to find him, and from there, it's picking who, if any, goes with you, and his fate. -- Personally, I'd kill him, because the other two choices aren't all that good; exiling allows him to continue doing what he does else where, while with arresting, you're basically feeding him for free, or allowing him to bide his time.
Thanks for the hint. Yes I know Perry should show up at the bar....that never happened. However, I kept going back to may saves and finally found one where I could go forward with the romance route...which is what I was trying to do so I got it to work.
Now I noticed that the option to corrupt the Sherriff is still there, even though I romanced her.... Hmmmm.
Anyway, thanks for the tip.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes