ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think I unlocked everything in this update.
I unlocked the android, the green house, the brothel, and becoming major.
I think that was it, unless I missed something cause it's becoming repetitive.
The only thing it says is that the greenhouse is done for this update.
I didn't get that message for any of the other girls. All I know it's becoming repetitive so I'm done, I guess.

You can now make Oscar leave Shelter(If you are in a relationship with Angela???
Where is he gonna go,? Where is he gonna live? That sounds so wrong in so many levels. Not well thought out...peace.

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
I think I unlocked everything in this update.
I unlocked the android, the green house, the brothel, and becoming major.
I think that was it, unless I missed something cause it's becoming repetitive.
The only thing it says is that the greenhouse is done for this update.
I didn't get that message for any of the other girls. All I know it's becoming repetitive so I'm done, I guess.

You can now make Oscar leave Shelter(If you are in a relationship with Angela???
Where is he gonna go,? Where is he gonna live? That sounds so wrong in so many levels. Not well thought out...peace.
can u give full gallery unlock save file for android version?

Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
Got a Question. did Kira, am mayor, yada yada yada. Now if i want to visit melisa, it tells me her door is locked and i should explore more of the world while i still have time. i do have the revolver for the night out, what am i missing here?

balrod18

May 17, 2017
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
did it on the latest version, unlocks almost every scene, only 3 or 4 are still locked, any clue why?

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Father say : fuck your mother and sister and have child , but we can sent away the father , why ? He give his consent.
There's a point where the game makes us realize the father's an obstacle, but why?
There's no narrative that indicates that the father ends up changing his mind and wants to stand in your way.

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
Incest patch works in last version?
The patch works but it looks like the names aren't redefined in the script.rpy file in the patch. The one from the patch and the base game are identical except for one line break at line 88 in the patched version from what I can tell.

On further review if you have the 0.15 patch somewhere and unpack it win unren you can copy everything from line 85 to line 176 in the script.rpy from that version and paste it into the script.rpy for the 0.16 patch and it looks like it works. I haven't seen gotten any errors playing from the beginning and the new material isn't related to the people in the shelter with you so this edit shouldn't cause a problem with progression. That said what I don't know about renpy would fill volumes so I wouldn't open any save you care about after this edit. The edited script.rpy is attached but I have no way to repack it into the patch.

Last edited:

FZ95

Oct 6, 2017
Lmao, after playing this game for so long, this actually killing me....what the fuck does Mb mean? xD

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I believe the two posts above me are now jinxed.

(Edit: Initially, the text in both posts were nearly identical, hence the 'jinx' nonsense. Cheers.)

Last edited:

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Father say : fuck your mother and sister and have child , but we can sent away the father , why ? He give his consent.
There's a point where the game makes us realize the father's an obstacle, but why?
There's no narrative that indicates that the father ends up changing his mind and wants to stand in your way.
I also thought the father didn't deserve anything bad. Too bad his family was so mean to him, after he let them fuck like rabbits.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes